°10

Harry's P.O.V.

Wow I really messed up.I could see something was wrong when I told her I want to be friends.The trurh is I don't want to be friends I want to be her boyfriend and after a while her husband but that just seems crazy am I right?

You're so dumb go for it!

But I can't she will not want to be with me I mean I know she likes me but she is waaay out of my-

Oh pleaase don't even start Harry.She loves you and we both know it.And not love in a friend way...

No just go away!I'll plan something out and then we'll see where it leads us to.I hope we can be something more but what if that fucks up and we aren't even friends?I can't lose her!

"Oi Harry what's wrong?"Simon asked."I have to talk to her."I said and randomly walked off to who knows where she is.Probobly with Josh or Vikk but I saw Vikk going to the bathroom so Josh it is.I just opend the door and what I saw made my heart hurt.

She was crying."Mali."I whisperd.Josh just stared at me while hugging her."Can we be alone for a few Josh?"I asked."Sure man kick me out my own room."He said and walked out."Mali are you okay?"I asked."Yeah I'm fucking great what do you think?"She asked.

She isn't okay she's crying.You idiot!

"I'm so sorry Mali."I said."You can be as sorry as you want to and just to be clear it's Melody to you not Mali."She hissed.Ouch."Wait,all I said was that we should wait and see what if we don't feel it Mals?"I asked."I've been feeling it for the longest time now Harry.Yet all you do is fuck witn my feelings."She whisperd.Not mad anymore.Oh shit this is even worrse than I thought.

"But Mali I don't want to lose you.What if I'm not good enough for you?"I asked seriously."Are you kidding me right now Harry?Just forget it let's pretend this never happend."She said."What that I never told you that I liked you?"I asked."No.Our friendship.I'll get the soonest flight to home tommorow and leave.Have fun Harold."She said and cried her way out the room.

Oh my God I screwed it up even more."MALI DON'T DO THIS!"I yelled out but she was gone and I locked myself in the nearest bathroom.I just cried.And cried.And cried some more.Is it normal to cry this much?"Harry unlock the door."I heard JJ say.

I just wiped my tears and breathed I can't even stand up."Harry come on."JJ said and I let him in and locked the door again."Do you want to talk about it?"He asked.I've never seen him so calm and sweet."She's gone JJ.She's leaving and it's all because of me."I said and sobbed while he put an arm around my shoulder.

"Look man,I might be stupid but as far as I know she's downstairs and just waiting for you to do something she isn't as brave to just tell you she loves you.If anyone can make her stay it's you."He said.I need her."Cheers man."I said and he hugged me."No problem now go and get her tiger."He said and laughed.

I walked down the stairs and saw her once she saw me she stromed out of the front door into the cold rain.Of course it had to rain!I ran after her and grabbed her arm."Leave me the fuck alone!"She yelled."Mali look at me."I said and she didn't hesitate.I took the chance and smashed my lips against hers.

Her lips were so soft and tender.I pulled back and knew."Mali for the love of God don't go and be my girlfriend please."I said and she smiled a bit."I sure as hell will."She said and giggled and we kissed again.

And she is a great kisser."Oh my God I feel so great."I breathed out and took her hand and we walked back to the house."Me too."She said and smiled the smile that I've missed so much.I didn't even know how much I needed her.

"So the couple is back."They teased."Yes they are."Mali said and kissed my cheek."Wait are you actually?"Vikk asked."Just now yeah."I said and smiled."We're actually going to my place tonight can we come tommorow tho?"I asked and Mali looked at me wierdly but went with it."Yeah sure."They said and me and Mali got our things and went to my flat.I plan something for tommorow and it's gonna be awsome hopefully.

"Bye."I yelled and hugged everyone and Mali did the same and we got into the car."So why aren't we staying at their house?"She asked."I have something in mind for tommorow and we'll need a good night sleep babe."I said.It just slipped and she giggled.

"I like it when you call me babe."She said and I blushed.Oh God I love her giggle."Oh yeah?"I teased.And she just smiled."Hey phone Freezy that we'll be back today so we don't come in on something not very plesant.He is having a girl friend over and Cal's at his girlfriend's house so yeah..."I said and she laughed and talked to Cal on the phone."Okay we're all good."She said."Cool so once we get home you have to go take a shower and go straight to bed okay?"I asked.

"Okay,I'm trusting you on this one Harold better not let me down."She said and I knew she would trust me and that's what I was counting on.

Tommorow's going to be interesting...

So hello I'm writing this on my computer and I love that my computer is black and white it looks like a Sidemen computer :D
The song I am obsessed with and it's perfect for this chapter.

Anyway,hope you have a wonderful day.