°12

So that happend...

"Do you want to relax for a bit then go for the last part of the day?"He asked."Yeah.I want to relax for a bit it's so peaceful here."I said and he smiled and pulled me even closer into his chest."Mali can I ask you something,it's gonna be wierd but go with it."Harry said.

"Yeah anything."I said and smiled."When did you first like me?"Harry asked."Honestly I went from you're my best friend to I love you when we were at that field remember?"I asked and he smiled."Yeah.That's when you started acting wierd."He commented."Well now you know why."I said and he smiled down at me.

"When did you relaize you liked me?"I asked him."When I moved to London I never felt like that and it was scary I guess I was trying to ignore it but I'm glad I told you,because now I have a beautiful girlfriend that I love very much and know all of her secrets."He said and laughed."I feel the same but please don't even start on my secrets that's just a no from me."I said and we laughed.

"While we're alone and talking wierd,what's your dream?"Harry asked."Hm...to be a singer,a mother to my beautiful children and to be an actress but I'm glad even if one of them comes true."I said and Harry nodded."What about you?"I asked."I want to go as far as I can with youtube and then be a director or an actor as well."He said.

"You should start school with me."I said dead serious."Are you serious?"He asked."Of course I am,I'm positive you'd be a great director or actor and that's what I'm studying for.And I'm pretty sure I'll start singing professionaly this year as well,I already have a person that I think would be good."I said and he nodded.

"I'll think about it,but you should really just go for it I mean you sing like an angel and you really are talented."He said."Thanks Harry."I said and pecked his lips.Harry took out his phone and turned on the camera."Smile,I want to remeber this."He said and we took all kinds of photos.He put it on video now.

"I love you."He said and kissed my lips and hugged me."I love you too."I said and we both smiled and he turned the camera off and it turned into a make out session.After a while we stopped and just kept on grinning."Race you to that ice cream place?"Harry asked and pointed his finger to an ice cream parlor.

"You're on Lewis!"I screamed and started giggling and running.He was faster but only because I have stupid nice shoes on."I blame the shoes."I said out of breath and we both laughed.

"Hello,I am Steven what may I serve you with?"A boy working there asked."Can I get lemon and chocolatte chip cookie flavors?"I asked and he nodded handing me my cone with ice cream."And what about you young man?"He asked."I'll have the same as her."Harry said and smiled at me.I just kept on licking my ice cream.

Harry payed for it and we walked around the near by park."Hey yo what else can you lick like that babygirl?"A creep asked me."Back off dude or I'll punch you in the face."Harry said."Don't worry Harry I can anwser his question.I can also lick your blood off of my fingers when I sacrafice you to the devil."I said and started humming random words and he got scared and ran off.

"That was so funny."Harry said and we laughed."He deserved it what a prick."I said and held onto Harry's hand."Our parents are gonna be so happy."He said and laughed."True.My brother not so much Harry."I said and he was serious in a split second.

"Oh shit right he thinks I broke your heart doesn't he?"Harry asked."A bit yeah.I mean it's not like he hates you because you ran off after we kissed."I said and he became scared."Don't worry I'm sure he'll be supportive if you don't mess anything up.Plus my parents love you!"I said and he smiled.

"I know.But seriously my mum loveeees you.She kept on bugging me."Harry said and I giggled."While we're on the topic when are we telling them?"I asked."How about we call each of our siblings on face time and then our parents?"He recomended."Sure so Rosie and Josh first?"I asked.

He nodded and put Rosie on face time.R-Rosie J-Josh M-Mali H-Harry
R:Hi guys what's up?
H:Hey can you get Josh?
R:Is everything okay?
M:It's great.
R:Okay fine.JOSH!GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!
M:You don't even know how relatable that is.
J:What?
H:Hey!We want to tell you guys something but don't tell anyone.
J:Okay what is it?
R:Seriously is everything okay?
M:It's all good don't worry.Me and Harry started dating!
R:I knew it!You owe me a 20 Josh
J:Damn Harry why in London?I bet her it would be when you get home.
H:You guys are just crazy.Anyways I love you both.
M:Hey!
H:Oh right I love you too.Bye and don't tell mum and dad.
R:I won't bye have fun,love you too!
J:Yeah congrats.But I don't love you since I now owe her money thanks a lot Harold!
H:Whatever bye!

He said and hung up.Two down a lot more to go.

Hi!
So I want to give Wroetoblog a quick shoutout!She is amazing guys!Check out her story if you feel like it.It's awsome.💙

And a quick thank you RoaM22  and kayatheYouTubegeek11 for always voting💞 Feel free to check them out as well.🙋