°45

After that they all replied and I didn't check it I soon got off the train and went home.I'm so mad at Harry and I need sleep yet something in me just boiled to the surface and I took a glass from the table and smashed it to the floor and started crying.I heard the doorbell ring and I wiped my tears away and opend.

It was Sarah.I closed the door in that split second."OH COME ON MALI!PLEASE OPEN UP!"She yelled and since she's Harry's friend I can't hang out with her."Just go away Sarah!"I said back so she could hear."Just let me in Mali or I'll bring Harry here."She said.I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"What?"I asked.And she walked in.Excuse you."You can tell me whatever you want at the door."I said."Mali I'm here and I brought ice cream and Nando's and your fave milkshakes and cookies so you better start talking because I'm not leaving."She said and flopped down on the couch.

"Fine.What?"I asked and sat down."Explain."She said.I sighed and told her everything from A to Z."Wow.He made a huge mistake but come on Mali you love him and I'm sure he loves you too."She said."I love him yeah but I also like someone else."I said."Hell no you don't.He's just a rebound."She said."No he's not.He's sweet and his lips are so soft and..."I started thinking of my kiss with Kieran.

"WHAT?!YOU KISSED SOMEONE?"She yelled pissed off."Sarah he thinks I would cheat on him what do you think by 'you kissed someone?'Of course I did and he's honest unlike Harry."I said."HE LOVES YOU!"She screamed."AND I LOVE HIM BUT I DON'T WANT TO LOVE HIM SARAH!"I screamed back.

"Just get out.I don't need Harry's friends telling me what to do.Please leave."I said."I'm your friend too Mali and you know it.Now sit your ass down and listen."She said."Sarah I already told you nicely.Now if you don't get out it won't be as nice.So just go."I said and she shook her head and left."You're making a mistake."She said and left.

I got a call from Casp.Great.

C:Malls I'm on my way and I support you no matter what.
He said and hung up and my door opened.He ran in and hugged me.I had to explain everything and he was on my side.

"He should have trusted you.You're amazing and I don't know how he could even come up with something like that."He said."Thanks Casp.I really don't want to talk about him anymore.Want tea and cookies?"I asked and he smiled and nodded.We talked and watched a movie.No cuddling,no kissing no nothing.Just friendly movie.

"I enjoyed having you over.You're welcome any time Casp and thank you so much."I said and smiled."No problem.You're always welcome at my place if you need help and just relax and wait for that guy you were talking about he sounds nice.Just go slow and build up the trust."He said.I nodded and gave him a hug for goodbye.

And then I rememberd to text Kieran so I texted him I had visits and I got home safe.And we texted until I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and made myself cereal.And then I got a call from Harry.I decided to anwser just in case.

H-Hi sweety.It's Harry's new girlfriend Katie.I hope you're feeling bad for yourself and for making him dump you.Bye bye love.

Uh...Katie?WHO IS THIS BITCH?!

M-Wait.Can I get Harry?
K-Sure.

I heard whisper yelling and Harry yelled at her for having his phone.

H-Uh...hi why'd you call?
M-I didn't your little girlfriend did.
H-MY WHAT?
M-She said she was your girlfriend.
H-I don't have a girlfriend.And I'm really sorry can we just go back to being friends at least.I know you would never do that and neither would the guys so can you ever forgive me?
M-Maybe...You should meet my boyfriend tho (WHY DID YOU SAY THAT MALI HE'S NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND)
H-Your whaaaa?
M-My boy friend?
H-Oh it sounded like you said boyfriend hahaha
M-My bad ahaha
H-Look Mali can we meet up sometime?
M-Just friends right?
H-Yeah and maybe we can be something more after you regain my trust.
M-Do you have time today?I just want to get this over with.
H-Yeah come to mine in like 20 mins I'll piCk you up is that fine?
M-Yeah.See you.Bye.
H-Bye.

For some reason I think I should just let this go I mean I'd be jealous too if he was with my friends all the time and they were all girls.I have no time for negative thoughts in my life right now.I just got ready and waited outside my flat and soon we went to his flat.

"Why are you wearing a jersey?And a headband?"I asked laughing."We're filming a football video later."He said blushing."Oh cool."I said and smiled."Can we just pretend that it never happend,Mali you know I still love you and I was just stressed and talking none sence."He said driving.

"Yeah.But we can't date."I said."Why not?"He asked."Don't be mad but I kind of got close to a boy when we broke up.And I have feelings for him too and...We kissed."I whisperd the last part."Look,I'm not mad it was my mistake after all.But if you want to date him I'll be fine.Just like can I meet him?"He asked.

"You know him...But we said we'll go slow.He didn't want to do anything because he doesn't want to hurt you and me."I said."I know him?I'll be mad if it's one of the sidemen other than that I'm fine."He said."It's not.Plus it's not like we're dating we agreed to wait and go slow as I said."I explained.

We arived at the flat and walked in.My mouth dropped open once I saw someone there.

"Kieran?"(Please read the A/N in this chapter thanks)

OOOOH! CLIFFHANGER!
AYE GUYS I'M HOME AGAIN for like 4 days.And I'll try my best to pre write the chapters for when I'm away.

And....WE GOT 20K READS! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

In honor of 20k reads I'll be doing a QandA

PLEASE ASK ME AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU WANT IN THE COMMENTS! I love you so freaking much!