°3

I got dressed in my other outfit and was ready for the bon fire.Our parents talked little siblings played around and Jack was with our parents.Rosie brought her boyfriend and went on a walk by the shore with him.And I was left with Harry so I decided to join our parents and so did he.

"Oh Harry baby why aren't you two as happy as you were when you last saw each other?"Mrs Lewis asked.He shrugged his shoulders and didn't look at her."Yeah Mals you've really been feeling off today what's wrong your brother never told us."My mom said.

"Oh it's nothing.And he better not tell you because I'll strangle him."I said and glared at him while he put his hands up.And my mom gasped and my dad was trying to hold in his laughter at my words to Jack"Melody Alice Johnson!You do not talk to your brother like that!"My mom schooled and I rolled my eyes and walked away to the swings.

I fliped eveyone off they don't know what I'm feeling I mean Harry's parents are in love and mine are too and they never suffer.So why do I have to suffer when I'm in love?You know what life try me bitch!I kicked rocks under my feet and Harry joined me on the other swing.

"Don't even start Harold."I said sternly."But I'm your best friend."He said.Yeah he's nothing but my best friend.I won't cry over a guy like him."Yeah.So what do you want?"I asked."I want to apologize for everything.For not being here for you when you needed me for kissing you for making you feel sad and angry and just everything.Please forgive me I don't know what I'd do without you."He said.

"I forgive you and sorry for being a bitch and everything else."I said and smiled a little.He smiled and hugged me and I hugged him back."I love you."He said."Yeah,yeah I love you too."I said and giggled.But there was a lot of truth in that love.

"So want to go for a walk and talk about London and stuff?"He asked."Yeah sure."I said and he took my hand in his."So do you know where you're moving to exacly?"Harry asked."Yeah I'm moving into a dorm with a girl I think her name was Diana."I said and he chuckled.

"Why don't you buy an apartment in our building it's the same as Tobi's."He said."I'll think about it."I said and yawned it's really late."Are you tired?"He asked and I nodded."Want a piggy back ride?"He asked."No I'm good.I'll just tell mom I'll walk home."I said."I can take you."Harry offerd.

"Fine if you insist."I said and he chuckled.I said bye to Josh,Rosie,her boyfriend and Harry's parents and then hugged my family good night.Harry did the same but the other way around.We walked to my house hand in hand and let me tell you I could pass out any second,because I was so tired.

I thanked Harry and went to bed.

*next morning*

I woke up and walked out of my room and to my bathroom.My hair was pretty good and my face wasn't that bad so I decided to go make-up free.I looked at my phone and saw the girl Diana text me.

Diana:Hi,
I'm so sorry but I will not be able to share a dorm with you.I have decided to go to another school closer to home.
Have a lovely day,Diana.

Well shit now I'm screwed."Damn it!"I screamed.I still want an apartment in London though that sounds tempting.I walked downstairs and everyone was asleep since they were late out yesterday.I decided to make myself some breakfast and ate it in peace.

Then I walked into my room and just looked at my diary from years ago.I laughed so hard.But it hurts that Harry doesn't know how I feel how I want to feel.I never wanted to fall for him but there was a picture in here...

I never wanted to fall for him but there was a picture in here

Underneath it it said:I love him.

I still remember that was the first day I actually said I loved him and accepted it.That night we stayed on that field forever and just talked.I looked at the page and the door swung open.And of course it was Harry.I jumped and the diary flew out of my hands.I imedietly closed it and smiled at Harry.

He was laughing."What the hell was all of this for?"He asked and laughed some more.Phew he didn't see it."Oh nothing just some prick scaring the crap out of me."I said and glared at him."So wanna go on a bestie date today?"He asked and smiled.

I just wanna go on a normal date with him but that ain't happening."Uh I guess."I said and shruged my shoulders."Look,Mali I love you and I mean it but what's wrong with you lately?"He asked."I have a lot on my mind."I said and we sat down on my window seat.(A seat on a window shelf)

"You used to tell me all the stuff that botherd you until that day we went out to a field and talked til like 3am and got yelled at by our parents.That was one of the best nights ever and after that you changed."He said sadly."I-uh...Lately I've been having some problems and it being London and just the whole you moving away no one really here for me."I said honestly.

"I love you and I'm always here for you."He said."Yeah but Harry all my life you have been there I felt like I lost you and knowing that tommorow when you leave that's gonna happen is hard Harry."I said."Well how do you think I felt?I felt lost and scared without you there and I mean the Cals and the Sidemen really helped out a lot but still I bawled my eyes out for months."He said.

"I just..I care for you a lot and you know I'd do anything for you right?"Harry asked."Yeah..I'd do the same."I said and leaned my head on his shoulder.God help me I love this boy.