|| ONE ||

(Warning: This fic has been written at the time when 'Jhorse' and 'Taelien' are still a thing. Part of this fanfic will be BTS bantering playfully with each other and may use these terms, as well as other teasing remarks to each other. It is not meant to harm anyone, especially the boys, but only to portray their playful relationship on and off cam. Kinda like how best friends insult each other irl. I'll try my best to make changes while editing, but I may not be able to change some of them.)

Yoongi was snoring lightly. He was happily sleeping and dreaming about...well, he was dreaming about sleeping. It was nice and peaceful.

Until, of course, Jimin came.

"Hyuuuuuung!" Jimin pleaded, shaking his sleeping hyung.

"Arrgh, Jimin-ah, go away..." Yoongi moaned, trying to recapture his peaceful sleep, but that didn't scare Jimin away.

"Hyung, come on, just listen to me for awhile."

"Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung please!"

"Yoongi-hyung! Min Yoooooongi!"

"My ugly hyung!"

Well that made Yoongi awake. "The heck did you just call me?"

Jimin smirked. "Nothing."

Yoongi scowled at Jimin and wacked his forehead. "You are the ugly one between the two of us."

The younger pouted at hearing this and started to stand up. "Fine, I'll just go ask Tae..."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around his dongsaeng's shoulder before Jimin could stand up. "You're too dramatic. What do you need anyway?"

This made Jimin smile widely, eyes turning into crescent moons. "Well..."

"You better make sure it's worth it. Nobody messes with a sleeping Suga and you know that."

"Yeah... Nobody, except for me." Jimin chuckled but got wacked by his hyung again on the forehead. "Fine fine fine. Look, I just want to borrow that black S.W.A.G. shirt you own, hyung, for our interview later. The black shirt I'm supposed to wear got accidentally joined in the laundry and now it's impossibly wet."Jimin made sure to put an extra cute pout at the end of his explanation.

Yoongi raised his eyebrow. "You have many other black shirts, don't you?"

"But they aren't as cool... Hyuuuuung, please?"

Narrowing his eyes, Yoongi pursed his lips, pretending to be thinking hard. Well, his dongsaeng was acting so cute and Yoongi was just a normal person like any other. And a normal person like any other would not be able to resist this Jimin.

"Whatever. Just make sure you don't get it dirty or damaged. Or else."

Jimin brightened up at that and hugged Yoongi tightly. They stayed like that for what seemed to be a hundred years, but still, Jimin did not budge in his position and stayed hugging him that Yoongi started thinking Jimin had fallen asleep. He was about to ask the younger one when Jin entered the room.

"Yah, stop cuddling you two, we need to get ready for our interview now," their mother hen barked.

It was then that Yoongi felt Jimin giggling. Oh, so not asleep, then. Jimin dislodged himself from his hyung, kissed him on the cheek, and ran after Seokjin, asking the older boy what food he cooked.

Yoongi sighed and reluctantly got up from his bed, giving his pillow one last squeeze. Sometimes, Jimin would do things like kiss him on the cheek that might be too much for a skinship between friends. But Yoongi didn't really mind, Jimin was just...like that. Jimin was just Jimin. And Yoongi, he's just the same old grumpy Yoongi. It always made him wonder how the heck they were very close despite how opposite their personalities were.