|| EPILOGUE PART ONE ||

Three months had passed and BTS had just had their comeback, releasing new MVs. After all the promotion, Yoongi and Jimin were finally called to start their acting workshop for the K-Drama they would be in.

"I saw your video with Taehyung, the one where you made your own drama. You have quite the potential," the facilitator told Jimin with a serious tone.

"And you..." the facilitator continued, referring to Yoongi.

Yoongi blinked at him as the facilitator remained silent, trying to figure out Yoongi's invisible potentials.

"I'm a good liar. That's considered acting," Yoongi supplied for him.

"Well, you do have the point," the facilitator contemplated. "Wait, why are you smiling?"

"I just lied."

Well, that made the facilitator blink dumbly, mouth hanging open. It seemed like he was speechless, or just really slow.

Upon seeing the exchange, Jimin sighed heavily.

"Don't mind him, he has dry-humour syndrome. Not contagious though, just really really awful at times," Jimin tried to explain to the poor facilitator.

The facilitator nodded dumbly, clearly not understanding anything at all.

After an awkward silence, the facilitator coughed.

"Well anyway. You'll start your shooting tomorrow. What you two will be learning today is how to act efficiently without laughing or being awkward."

"Will we kiss?" Yoongi asked, voice bored.

"Umm, of course you'll have to prac-"

"Really?" the pale guy asked with now an excited tone in his voice.

Jimin proved to disagree. "W-wait! Why?

"Because you really have to. Don't worry though, it won't involve any tongue so-"

"This is shit."

Both Jimin and the facilitator turned to the person who just grumbled. Min Yoongi.

"What's exciting about pecking anyway?" Yoongi continued to mutter.

Jimin rolled his eyes while the facilitator just shrugged.

"There's no need to practice on that since it's not part of the scenes," the facilitator said and blinked.

Yoongi scowled and tilted his head.

"You're such a good workshop facilitator, sir," Yoongi said in a monotonous voice and straight face.

The facilitator smiled and perked up. The poor thing really thought that Yoongi was sincere.

"Thank you! I've been told many times," the facilitator said with a joyous laugh.

Yoongi flashed a very obvious fake smile. "I did say I'm so good at lying, right?"

The facilitator nodded, still smiling. "Uh yes, you did. I do agree that it could be a good start for acting. Yes, yes, it indeed is."

Jimin facepalmed.

"Anyway, I'm just gonna go to get the things we will need. When I get back, we'll start," the facilitator said, oblivious.