|| NINE ||

Jimin looked keenly to his left, then to his right. He hadn't seen Namjoon yet but there's every chance that his hyung would suddenly enter the kitchen without as much warning so he intended to be careful.

After making sure that the coast was clear and that Namjoon would probably not suddenly appear in thin air any moment from now, he carefully opened the cupboard which contained the sliced bread. He slowly set in down and picked a piece, placing it on a plate. Next, he opened another cupboard that contained what he had been deprived of his entire life.

Jams.

Jimin grabbed the jar, twisted the lid with all his jamless might, and set both the jar and the lid down. He quickly got a table knife, dipped it into the precious strawberry jam, and then spred quite an amount of the sticky pinkish liquid on the bread.

He topped it with another sliced bread, moving as fast as lightning in case somebody would catch him in act. Opening his mouth widely, he lifted the jam sandwich towards his craving lips.

Just then, a hand grabbed the sandwich out of his small hands.

"Hyung, you're not allowed to eat this," Jungkook scolded.

Jimin glared at the younger. "Jeon Jungkook! Who told you that you've got the right to-"

Jungkook took a bite from the sandwich.

Poor Jimin gasped. Anything but his jams!

"I am not-"

"Thank you for making me a sandwich hyung!" Jungkook said, flashing a silly smile as he munched on Jimin's sandwich which he had made for himself.

Jimin badly wanted to shove Jungkook inside a packaging box right now and send him to Antarctica. The guy was just lucky that Jimin was a caring hyung who always had a soft spot for their maknae.

"By the way, Tae is looking for you," the younger said as he finished the sandwich and started putting the jar of strawberry jams away to a higher cupboard that Jimin would not be able to reach.

Jimin rolled his eyes. It's not like he couldn't grab a stool and use it to lever himself up. He'd just have to wait for the next instance when he'd get the chance to sneak into the kitchen and get the jams that he deserved.

With one last scowl, Jimin sulkily made his way to his room that he shared with Tae and Hoseok, intending to look for the weirdest alien that even the aliens themselves wouldn't consider as their own kind.

When he got there, Tae was nowhere to be seen. However, something else caught his eyes.

There, on his supposedly empty bed, was a pale and bored hyung.

Jimin smiled. "Syubie-hyung! What are you doing on my bed?"

Yoongi glanced at him briefly, and then went back to typing something on his phone.

"Syubie-ah! Answer my question!" Jimin whined, walking over to Yoongi who was ignoring him.

His hyung put down his phone, but instead of facing Jimin and answering his enquiries, he buried his face to Jimin's pillow, hiding his face away from him.

"Hyung..."

When Yoongi finally faced Jimin and sat up, his face was quite flushed. He wondered if his hyung was ill.

"I've got nowhere to go now, Chim Chim. I'm homeless. No, not actually, more like roomless."

Jimin scrunched his face at the drama of his hyung, though deep inside he thought it was adorable. "What happened to your shared room with Jin-hyung?"