|| FIFTEEN ||

As it turned out, everyone seemed to listen and obediently did what Yoongi asked on Vapp. There were no rumours going on, no staining-the-name-of-bts shit, and no bashing towards Yoongi or Jimin.

(Well, there were a few bashing of course, especially from those anti-gay people. But they were too little that they didn't affect Bangtan at all.)

Yoongi was very glad of course. He had been worried, not really for the issues, but for the sake of the lives of the bashers.

Why was there a need to worry for the lives of these stupid people?

Oh well, Jimin had accidentally mentioned his concern that what happened before with the scandal of the condom on Jin's photo might happen again. Jimin was on the verge of crying again as he kept on insisting that he would be the reason of the fall of Bangtan.

They were eating when that happened and all of the members were present. They were comforting Jimin when suddenly, they heard a loud noise.

When they all turned to the direction of the sound, everybody's eyes went large in fear.

It was Jin.

And the loud noise was caused by him stabbing the wooden table with the fork. Hard.

Eyes narrowed and full of rage, Jin said in a low and really, really threatening voice. "I don't care if they had bashed me because of that stupid photo, BUT NOT MY BABIES YOU BITCHES!"

Everyone gulped as they stared at monster Jin standing up and walking towards the computer with stiff strides and a really scary aura.

Yoongi guessed that Jin checked the internet if there were bashers. He could just imagine Jin sneaking out in the middle of the night and murdering the bashers one by one using a butcher's knife, or a chainsaw maybe.

And so that was the reason why Yoongi feared for the lives of those idiot shits who had possibly bashed or spread rumours about what happened.

Not that he cared, really. But anyone that would soon be violently stabbed by momma Jin deserved pity nonetheless, considering how bloody and miserable their deaths would be.

But as what Yoongi said, nothing like that happened. It had been surprisingly peaceful and their managers finally forgave them.

On the other hand, the fans reacted in a whole different and quite disturbing way.

Yes, there were no rumours, no bashing, no negative shits and new scandals. BUT. If you open the Twitter (and yes, their hashtag had once again reached the top of the Trending List), all you would see were different photos, gifs, videos, and even voice clips, of their 'accidental' public make out session.

Yoongi cringed as he looked at the screen of their computer. Right now, everybody was gathered in their living room, more specifically, in front of their computer. The members were assessing the current situation of what happened in Vapp. They wanted to know if there were haters or anything. Jin, in particular, was the one holding the mouse.

And of course, that was when they had found out that even though their managers had deleted the video from Vapp, it still managed to spread.

"Whoa, there are many close ups on Jimin's face," Taehyung said, face scowling.

Jimin facepalmed and groaned loudly. He's probably not taking this well.

Jin scrolled down and they saw another gif. It was also a close up of Jimin's face. In the gif, his eyes were closed as if in intense pleasure and he was biting his lip hard while his head fell back to give Yoongi more access to his neck.