|| FOUR ||

It had been three days since Jimin got 'married' and the members still wouldn't let the topic pass. They had been teasing him every moment they could and Yoongi was not helping as well. He even joined in in their teasing and pranks. Poor Jimin was being attacked mercilessly.

"Hey, Mrs. Min, watcha doing?" Taehyung said as he sat beside a resting Jimin. Just a few days to go to their concert and all were busy. Jimin honestly did not know how the members still had time to tease and annoy him.

"Shut up Tae, go annoy your fetus boyfriend instead," Jimin retorted, happy that Taehyung blushed at that.

"You're boring hyung." And with that, Tae left him in peace. But not really in peace, since Hobi came trudging next.

"Oi, Jiminie, when's the honeymoon?"

Jimin sighed exasperatedly and scowled at his hyung. He was about to tell him to fuck off when Yoongi came and sat beside Jimin. "Soon Hope. Don't get too excited," the jerk named Yoongi said.

"Will it be live on cam too? Please let it be live on cam, please," Hoseok begged and Jimin was just about to punch him right there and then.

Yoongi wrapped his arm around Jimin and pulled him closer. "But Hobi, my Chim Chim here would not want the whole world to know that he's bottom so..."

And that was the final straw for Jimin.

Jimin scowled darkly.

"Ouch! The heck Jimin?!" Yoongi shouted as he rubbed the sore part of his thigh where Jimin pinched hard.

"Aishh, will you guys just shut up?" Jimin stated with a final huff and walked away, leaving his two annoying hyungs.

***** |J <3 Y| *****

Alright fine, so maybe Jimin was overreacting. After what happened, he had not talked to anyone and gave everyone a silent treatment, including their choreographer-nim who also loved teasing Jimin. He also spent all their resting time either sleeping or listening music in the corner, and of course, ignoring everyone.

He was never like this, if he was going to be honest with himself. He usually took all the teasing lightly and even went with it sometimes. He's like the cheerful and jolly marshmallow in everyone's life, according to what Namjoon said before. But let's just say that maybe he was a bit stressed nowadays, that maybe some things were disturbing him, that maybe one of those 'some things' was the kiss that took place days before.

Jimin sighed, remembering what happened. The soft press of lips, the smell of Yoongi's scent, the deafening sound of his heart beat... "Jimin, stop thinking about that you moron!!" He said to himself loudly, not noticing that Yoongi was just standing behind him.

"So you would talk to yourself but you won't talk to me?"

Jimin was startled and turned around so fast that his feet slid on the smooth floor of the dance studio.

Oh, shit.

Shit, he was...falling.

Yes, he was. It was really funny how one in a situation like this could feel the slow motion as he was about to hit the ground, hard. Except that he did not, because two strong and reassuring hands held his arms and caught him.

Yoongi helped him to stand upright again, and as soon as he already was, his hyung smacked his forehead. "Ah Jimin, you pabo! You could've fell and injured yourself. Stop being careless even for just awhile, will you?"

Jimin lowered his head in shame. "But I did not fall anyway, so..."

"Well yes, because I was here, let me remind you. What if I wasn't here, what could have happened?" Yoongi asked, voice both lightly scolding and concerned. His face did not show any concern at all, but as usual, Jimin knew better.