|| THIRTY SEVEN ||

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Jimin blinked.

Okay, so what exactly is going on??

What. Was. Going. On?

As he stared at his hyung's imploring eyes, Jimin couldn't seem to fit all the puzzles together.

Did his hyung just...asked him to be his boyfriend?

Was this even real?

Was this even Yoongi?

Did aliens finally conquered Earth and was playing tricks to Jimin?

What shit was this?

"Jimin, if you want to say no, just say it quick please. Don't make me wait here. I'm currently in a crucial point of losing my swag," Yoongi spoke up.

Jimin blinked again.

"Uh..."

"Jimin, if you want to say no-"

"No! I mean- uh...no, I don't want to say no... I mean... Oh dear... Ummm... Y-yes, hyung," Jimin stuttered to say.

"Yes what?" Yoongi said in a very deep voice that made Jimin swallow in nervousness.

"Yes...I'd like t-to...to be your boyfriend..."

Yoongi was silent for awhile as he stared at Jimin.

And Jimin, who was unable to make sense of the situation, looked away, realizing that he had just somehow confessed his feelings for Yoongi.

If this was all just a joke, then he's really damed. Especially now that Yoongi already knew about his feelings.

However, when Jimin dared to look at his Yoongi again, he saw a small smile of relief on his hyung's face.

Seconds later, Jimin just realized that Yoongi had pecked his nose.

"Good," Yoongi whispered.

*****| J<3Y |*****

Yoongi smiled widely as he threw a chip on Hoseok's face.

"Ah, hyung!" Hoseok complained.

"You lost in the game. You deserve that," Yoongi said with a smirk.

They were eating fish and chips in a known food store in London. And since it was their first time to eat fish and chips, they ordered so many.

"This tastes so British!!" Taehyung exclaimed, earning a sigh from Namjoon.

"Well, we're in Britain, what do else do you expect?" Namjoon said as he ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"I wonder if they sell Lamb Skewers here in London," Jungkook said, eyes wide and blinking as he looked around, hoping to see any signs of his favorite food.

Yoongi shook his head at his dongsaengs' antics. Speaking of dongsaeng, his favorite one was currently sitting beside him and enjoying his plate of fish and chips.