|| TWELVE ||

It was a cold and the jacket that Jimin was wearing was not helping at all. The brown haired boy pulled the jacket tighter around him as a freezing gush of wind passed by.

Taehyung was probably busy in his shooting, Jimin thought. He was thinking twice of calling Tae.

Commonly, Bangtan's schedules required them as a group, but it couldn't be helped that they would have separate schedules. To aid this, their managers marked two days a week for them to go on their own scheds, wherever they needed to go to.

This was one of those days.

Taehyung was in his shooting for Hwarang. Namjoon was out in a meeting for another planned collaboration with a famous American music producer. Jin was also in a meeting for an offered role of a new K-drama.

Jungkook was busy co-producing again in one of their songs that will be released in their next album. And his Hobi hyung was using the time to finish and polish his new mixtape.

Jimin, on the other hand, was... Well, you probably already knew. He and Yoongi were of course in their photoshoots and shooting for their endorsements.

They were in an amusement park right now. It was a huge carnival that would be opening exactly on Valentine's Day and they wanted the two of them to be in their commercial on TV.

Jimin loved the amusement park (not much the dangerous-looking rides though), but it was just so cold right now. Not just that, his hyung was nowhere to be seen and it was soooo boring.

They've finished taping most of the part of the commercial. It was just easy actually. They just made them go play around the carnival, act a little bit as if they were strangers who just met and eventually fell in love in the amusement park, then play some more.

It was damn easy. Jimin couldn't even feel any bit of awkwardness that he was expecting. They just did a few of holding hands, smiling at each other, arm around the other's shoulders, and all the cute little stuffs couples did.

How would it not be easy? Those were just normal things between the two of them that they did everyday anyway. Not that they were a couple, Jimin absolutely did not say anything like that.

Now, all that's left was the last part. The crews were still preparing the set and, as Jimin had mentioned already, he was bored as heck.

Pulling his jacket even tighter, he decided to call Tae anyway.

"Hey Tae! What's up? Jimin greeted to his phone.

"HYUNG!" Tae shouted on the other end of the line. "Hyung, the horse is so mean!!! HE. ATE. MY. HAND! Hyung, the horse ate my hand!!!!"

"Umm... well, is your hand still attached to your wrist?" Jimin asked, not really sure what else to say.

"I managed to pull it out but it's slick with horse saliva now!"

"Ugh, eww Tae. Why did the horse eat your hand in the first place anyway?"

"I was just waving my hand in front of his mouth cuz I wanted him to lick it. You know, like a dog would do? BUT HE ATE IT INSTEAD HYUNG. HE DOESN'T LIKE ME. HE HATES ME!"

Jimin pulled his phone away from his ear for awhile, not wanting to get deaf because of Taehyung's screams.

"Calm down, Taeshit. You're being dramatic again," Jimin scolded lightly, even though deep inside, he wanted to laugh so hard.

"I need to revenge!"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Then just eat the horse's hand too," he said, aiming for sarcastic, but it looked like Tae didn't know sarcasm when he heard one.