|| THIRTY ONE ||

It has been two days already and Jimin was still sulking.

He's still the same cheerful and playful Jimin to the other members, but he had been a bit distant towards Yoongi.

After thinking a lot of things, Jimin realized that his hyung had nothing to do with this. Yoongi did not intend to make him fall in love. It was all Jimin's stupidity.

Yoongi was simply a very sweet person, especially to Jimin who was his 'favorite dongsaeng'.

Just his favorite dongsaeng, nothing else. Jimin bitterly reminded himself.

So he decided to just be the one to initiate a distance between them. He couldn't ask Yoongi to stop giving him false hopes and making him fall in love deeper. Yoongi was not even aware that he was doing it. Jimin decided that he would be the one to reprimand himself and that he'll just try to avoid any more 'sweet' moments with Yoongi at the mean time.

Maybe when he had already moved on and got over him, he'll be back to his usual self.

Aish, so much planning. I still have to think about our practices for the new upcoming MV.

While thinking of all of these, Jimin was in his room and rolling around his bed.

It was again, one of those days when they were given some free time.

Everyone else was enjoying it except for Jimin who would rather bury himself to work nowadays.

Ugh, how did my life came into this?

Plus, he couldn't even tell Jin about it. His hyung would just talk to Yoongi again and considering what Jimin had heard, Jin would force Yoongi to believe that he was in love with Jimin.

Jin-hyung had been acting weird lately though. He wondered why.

Jimin finally decided to do something fruitful and stood up when his door bursted open, revealing a wild Taehyung.

"Jimin!!!" Tae whispered loudly, running inside the room and closing he door shut.

He locked the door and went to Jimin with wide eyes.

"Have you been taking drugs, Tae Tae? I mean, I know aliens are probably allergic to marijuanas but-"

"Jimin! I need to tell you something!"

"Oh damn, you continued with your plan to adopt an oyster as a pet, didn't you?"

Tae shook his head. "No, not that. Maybe next week or something. But Jiminie, there's really something I need to tell you."

"Your pregnant?"

"Yes! I mean- No! What the heck?"

Jimin chuckled. "Sorry. What is it that you need to say?"

Tae cupped Jimin's face and made him stare directly at his eyes.

"You remember Yoona right? Jungkook's cousin?" he asked Jimin.

Jimin nodded.

Tae breathed deeply. "She... She texted me and told me a secret." And with a hushed tone, he said, "She told me that Kookie likes me. More than a friend!"

Jimin blinked.

"What should I do?"

Wow, he's having his own love problems here and Taehyung just had to insert himself.

"You mean, you didn't know?" Jimin asked incredulously.

Taehyung blinked. "Why would I know?"

"I don't know Tae, because it's so obvious?" Jimin said as he rolled his eyes.