|| THIRTY FOUR ||

Once the cam was out of the kitchen, an awkward silence settled between them.

But Yoongi did not move from his position and instead, buried his face on Jimin's neck.

Jimin remained silent the whole time.

Finally sick with the silence, Yoongi grabbed Jimin's shoulder and turned him around to face him.

"See Jimin? They wanted to see us kiss. That's exactly why we needed to practice. You probably should thank me for changing the topic awhile ago and saving your shy ass."

Jimin was about to say something back but Yoongi was already diving in for a kiss.

Jimin whimpered in surprise and did not kiss back at first, but then he slowly responded to the kiss.

Yoongi bit gently on Jimin's lower lip, slowly pushing him backwards until the other boy hit the counter.

"Finally, my Chim Chim is back," Yoongi whispered against Jimin's lips.

Jimin slowly wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck as the older boy leaned both hands to the counter at either side of Jimin's body, making sure to trap Jimin there.

Yoongi was about to swipe his tongue over the younger's soft lips when Jimin gently pushed him away.

Yoongi gave him a confused look.

*****| J<3K |*****

Jimin stared at Yoongi with all his confused look, slick red lips, and ruffled hair.

All Jimin wanted was to pull Yoongi and kiss him senseless right now but then Jin's words kept on nagging in his mind.

"Hyung...why exactly are we doing this?" the younger asked.

Yoongi just tilted his head.

Jimin heaved a sigh. "The kiss, I mean, hyung."

"Well, umm..." Yoongi scratched his head as he continued, "We need to, uh, practice. What if in the next interview they'll ask us to kiss again? And anyway, don't you miss having my lips on yours, Chim Chim?" Yoongi said in a husky voice.

Jimin looked away, trying not think much on the last sentence.

"Don't you think that reason is a bit too stupid, hyung?" he said in a small voice.

When he looked up, Yoongi was glaring at the wall.

"You've been talking to Jin, aren't you?" Yoongi asked in a low voice.

When Jimin did not answer, he looked at Jimin's eyes intensely. "What else did he tell you?"

Jimin was silent for awhile.

Finally, he decided to speak up, but it was not to answer his hyung's question. Instead, Jimin gave a question of his own.

"Why are you doing this, hyung?"

*****| J<3Y |*****

Damn it, whatever Jin said, it probably affected Jimin.

His dongsaeng should not think that Yoongi liked him, or else it would only be awkward between them.

Maybe...

Maybe that's exactly the reason why he was avoiding me...because he thought that I have...feelings for him.

*****| J<3 |*****

Jimin swallowed nervously as he waited for his hyung's answer. He knew what was the answer. He knew that it was stupid to ask. He knew that he would only get hurt.