|| TWO ||

"Where the heck is Jimin?!" Jimin heard Taehyung shouting as he went out of the bathroom in their dorm. He didn't understand why Tae sounded so panicked even though everything was fine.

"Calm down, please. You're being dramatic again," Jimin chastised as he approached Tae.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN? You want me to calm down?" Tae dramatically waved his hands around and Jimin rolled his eyes. "Hyung! We're about to leave in 5 minutes for our stage practice in Daesang Dome and you're telling me to calm down?"

Jimin wacked Tae's head with the rolled newspaper sitting nearby. "I know that, pabo. Why the heck are you panicking? We're all ready and-"

"Jiminie, we are all ready to go except for one."

Jimin raised his eyebrow and Tae pointed his finger to a sleeping Yoongi on the couch.

"Well, why don't you just wake him up?" Jimin asked, though he already knew what the answer to that question was.

Tae placed his hands on Jimin's shoulder and looked at him intently. "Hyung, you know that on that couch is a sleeping pale scary hyung monster who murders innocent potatoes if anyone would dare to wake him up."

Jimin just shrugged. "It's fine, I don't really care about potatoes anyway. Go ahead and wake him up, or any of you really."

Tae's eyes went impossibly wide. "But Jiminie, my bro and soulmate! The last time I did that, Yoongi-hyung literally kicked me in the ass. Stop smiling because we all know that you are the only one allowed to wake him up. Now go and do what you are born for." And with that, Taehyung ran away and joined the others who were waiting outside.

Jimin sighed, surrendering himself to his fate, and looked at his sleeping hyung. Yoongi was already prepared. But he was Yoongi, and Yoongi would sleep at every opportunity he would get. So when he finished getting ready early while the others were still fussing about, he decided to 'take a nap'.

"Hyung..."Jimin said, tapping Yoongi's shoulder lightly. It's really true that only Jimin was allowed to wake Yoongi up. The thought made Jimin smile.

"Mmhm..." Yoongi groaned.

"We're leaving now. Come on."

"Aish."

"Don't aish me Mr. Min Yoongi. The others are waiting."

Yoongi groaned again and pulled Jimin close to him, making Jimin almost fall to his hyung. "Let's just stay here... Sleep beside me Chim Chim..." Yoongi muttered sleepily.

Jimin blushed. There's that feeling again. He often felt this way whenever he's around his hyung. But it's just nothing, Jimin assured himself. He was just so fond of his hyung, that's all. Nothing more. Nothing less.

"Aish hyung!"Jimin pinched Yoongi's cute nose.

"What are you- Wait, what the heck?" Yoongi said, finally getting to his senses and looking around. "Shit, did everyone leave already?"

Jimin rolled his eyes. He's tempted to say yes and prank his hyung, except that they're in a hurry. "They're outside. Now get up, sleepy head."

***** |J <3 Y| *****

It had been a week already since that live interview they had, and just how thankful Jimin was that his hyung forgot about the whole thing. Their concert was nearing and they were all very busy practicing and sleeping after their practice. They barely even play now. They just eat, practice and sleep. And despite it being a very tiring week, Jimin was very fine with it. As long as Yoongi would not remember watching the replay of the interview online and find out that Jimin actually chose Yoongi.