|| TWENTY SEVEN ||

2:30 pm.

Jin stared at his watch. It's already afternoon and he had not yet talked to Yoongi.

He should probably do it now. Today was the perfect time to do that since they've got the whole day to themselves. After all it's not everyday that a storm would come and their scheds would be canceled.

As he was currently arranging his clothes by color, Jin finished the last ones and closed his cabinet.
He went out of his room and looked around.

Hmmm, so where is that lazy monster?

Spotting Jimin playing with Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook, Jin approached them.

"Jimin, where's your pale hyung? I'm pretty sure you know where Yoongi is," Jin said with a smug smile.

He watched as Jimin's face slowly turned red. Jimin glared at Jin. "W-why would I know w-where Yoongi-hyung is?"

Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook who were unaware of Jimin's awkward reaction, simultaneously answered Jin.

"I think he went to the bathroom!" Tae exclaimed, raising his hand to get Jin's attention.

"But didn't he went to get something in the kitchen?" Hoseok inserted.

Jungkook jumped in excitement. "No no no! I'm pretty sure he went out to get something!"

"He went out? But isn't there a storm?" Jin asked in confusion.

Then Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook started arguing about Yoongi's whereabouts.

Jimin sighed heavily and cleared his throat loudly, catching the attention of the other three.

He stared at his feet as he spoke, "Yoongi-hyung is in our room, sleeping on my bed."

Tae blinked. "How did you know?"

Jimin scowled. "How did you not know? He was already there, sleeping, when we went out to play!"

"Hyung is really like that," Jungkook said. "He's like a sloth. He always sleeps everywhere that we just start not caring where he is anymore."

"Except for Jimin though. He always cares where Yoongi is," Hoseok teased.

Jimin flushed but his face was angry, in a cute way though.

Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook started arguing again.

Jin shook his head at them and headed to where Yoongi was.

When he entered the room, he found his suspect sleeping comfortably on Jimin's bed.

Min 'I'm-not-in-love-with-Jimin' Yoongi was snoring lightly, face buried on Jimin's pillow, probably inhaling as much of Jimin's scent.

Ugh, this disgusting piece of in denial sloth.

Yoongi slowly woke up, his eyes blinking sleepily. Jin watched as the other boy sighed happily and hugged the pillow more tightly.

Yoongi inhaled deeply and a smile slowly formed in his lips.

Jin snorted. So he was right, the lazy brat was indeed inhaling Jimin's scent from the pillow.

"Are you high now, Yoongi? High from Jimin's scent?" Jin spoke up.

Yoongi's form froze, then he slowly opened his eyes.

"AAAAAAHHHH, MONSTERRRRRR!!!" he exclaimed, hiding behind the blanket.

Jin rolled his eyes. "Ha. Ha. Very funny, Yoongi."