|| FOURTEEN ||

"Now you know why you shouldn't mess with a sleeping Min Yoongi," Yoongi said as he looked down at a debauched-looking Jimin.

He was just sleeping peacefully when he felt soft lips pressing against his own. His barely awaken self returned back to dreamland again and begun dreaming of Jimin kissing him.

Well, he had thought that it was just a dream.

But a particular harsh bite followed by wet lick pulled Yoongi into awakening again. He had blinked several times until he realized what really was happening.

Damn it, Park Jimin.

Yoongi had been doing his best to restrain himself from doing anything more than just an innocent kiss to Jimin these following days. And let me tell you, it was not easy.

That time at the carnival commercial shooting, he was gripping hard on Jimin's hips to keep himself from pulling Jimin harshly and shoving his tongue inside that damn plump lips.

Because really, Jimin's kisses, every touch of those full and soft lips, every damn bite and lick, it was all too much for Yoongi.

Park Jimin was just a damn tease.

And now this.

What do you think would a Min Yoongi who's been trying hard to keep his hands and mouth to himself do if he would wake up with Jimin playfully biting and kissing his lips?

You probably already knew the answer.

So as Min Yoongi's resolve slowly dissolved into nothing, he decided to just go for it. It was the damn last straw and he didn't think he could contain himself anymore. And of course, all of that led to what they were in right now, both breathing hard and staring into one another's eyes.

Yoongi licked his lips as he hungrily looked down at a panting and really hot Jimin. The younger boy's mouth was hanging open, gasping for air. That's just perfect, of course, because that meant that Yoongi's tongue could easily invade his territory again.

Yep, Jimin's mouth was very much his territory. Only his.

"And by the way Chim Chim, you taste like strawberry jam. Tsk, I'm telling Namjoon about this," he said, voice husky from the kiss.

He was about to dive back in for another breathtaking kiss when he heard a chuckle.

Yoongi froze.

It did come from Jimin who was panting beneath him. And it definitely did not come from him.

What the-

Yoongi's head snapped to his side where the voice came from. He had turned his head so fast that he winced in pain.

And there stood, Taehyung with a phone in hand that looked like he was recording them or something.

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed and he frowned in confusion.

What is Taehyung doing here?

Since he was still on top of Jimin, he properly propped up his arms which were on either side of Jimin's head to support his weight, then he craned his neck to properly look at Taehyung.

"What the damn shit are you doing here Tae?! Hey, are you taking a video of us?!" he addressed Taehyung.

And like a lightning, Jimin suddenly sat up so fast that his head clashed to Yoongi's and they both groaned in pain. The two sat up properly with Yoongi peeling himself off Jimin and squatting across the younger boy.

Yoongi watched as Jimin rubbed the sore part of his head. Then all of a sudden, seemingly to realize something, Jimin froze. The younger swallowed nervously and very slowly turned his head to Tae's direction. His eyes then widened and just in seconds, Jimin's face became pale, just as white as snow.