|| TWENTY ONE ||

Stretching his arms and sleepily blinking his eyes, Jimin looked around the room for the clock.

7:30 am.

Good.

Their schedule would still be on 9 am and that meant Jimin still had plenty of time.

Today was the day that BigHit announced about Yoongi and Jimin's future participation in a new K-Drama so Jimin might as well check the response of the fans. After that, maybe he'd go exercise or practice more on his voicing.

It's still early but he was sure that many fans had already known about the news. ARMYs were very quick when it came to updates.

Jimin opened his laptop and checked online, preparing himself for the photos and gifs of himself from that scandalous Vapp video. It had been a few days since he stopped going online, but he just needed to check right now the reaction of the fans about their new roles in the K-Drama.

He shut his eyes close as he logged in their Twitter, expecting gifs of him kissing Yoongi.

Realizing that he would not be able to do anything productive with his eyes closed, Jimin slowly opened them.

And just how surprised he became when he saw... none.

There were no gifs of him kissing Yoongi, or photos of him biting his lip as Yoongi kissed his neck, or voice clips of his moan. In fact, their hashtag was only filled with excited posts from ARMYs.

Wow, it seemed like a miracle took place while Jimin was away.

Many of them said that they were very excited about the news. They were all wondering what were their roles and if they would be paired in the Korean Drama. There were also some who were worried that they might be paired with some other girls.

They were all very supportive.

This made Jimin smile.

ARMYs had always been supportive. Even at that time when the scandalous Vapp video got released, they had shown that they were not disgusted of Jimin or Yoongi, and the funny thing was, they even encouraged them to have more videos like that. Maybe the photos and gifs of him that spread because of that were quite disturbing, but really, it just showed how accepting the ARMYs were.

And Jimin would be forever thankful of that.

As he scrolled more, Jimin noticed that there were mentions about... Yoongi's Bomb?

Jimin pouted. Why was he not told that there was a new Bomb? And what's more, he's hyung was in it!

Suga-oppa's Bomb is so sweet! #Yoonminisreal

Yoongi's Bomb for Chimchim makes me drown with feels!! #yoonminisREAL

Jimin blinked.

Yoongi-hyung's Bomb was for me?!

Without thinking twice, Jimin went to their Youtube Channel and clicked the latest Bomb, curiosity and excitement getting ahead of him.

Jimin plugged in his earphone and increased the volume.

"Annyeong ARMYs!" Yoongi said in the video.

Jimin watched intently, heart beating fast as he listened at every word his hyung said.

Maybe it was Yoongi's deep voice, maybe it was Yoongi trying to protect Jimin, maybe it was Yoongi's intense gaze... maybe... To be honest, Jimin didn't know what really was the reason behind the rapid pounding of his heart and the strange tingling running down his spine. He felt like butterflies were fluttering around his stomach and his cheeks were feeling warm.