|| EIGHTEEN ||

"I was just going to the comfort room!! My stomach hurts. I think I ate too much steak," Yoongi tried to argue, clutching his stomach for effect.

Jin clicked his tongue in disappointment. "Wrong move, Yoongi. You shouldn't have used my steak as an excuse. Now you just made me angrier."

"But hyung! I'm really not feeling well! I need to go to the comfort room now!" Yoongi practically begged, swag be damned.

"I'm not believing you unless you fart and this van will become smelly," Jin said.

Yoongi flashed a hearty scowl at the weird shit that Kim Seokjin just uttered. Seriously, this guy got to be mental.

"Ewww!" Tae complained.

The maknaes were seating in front of them. Taehyung turned his head to give Jin a disgusted look, almost defeating Yoongi's own.

Jimin turned his head too. "Do you want me to buy you medicine, hyung?"

Yoongi sighed, shook his head and smiled at his favorite dongsaeng. This was exactly why Yoongi's favorite was Jimin. His Chim Chim was just simply so caring and cute.

"Are you sure, hyung?" Jimin asked again with furrowed eyebrows.

"It's fine Jimin. What I really need right now is not medicine, but a freakin toilet."

Jin rolled his eyes, totally not buying Yoongi's act.

Namjoon arrived and seated next to Jin while Hoseok hopped in the passenger's seat. "Our manager already arrived. We're going now," Namjoon announced, and with that, the engine started.

Poor Yoongi sighed heavily. There's no going out of this now.

The ride was silent except for Taehyung's no ending complains on Jimin's fidgeting. That made Yoongi wonder why Jimin was like that. The younger boy normally fidgeted if he was nervous. Yoongi also noticed Jimin biting his lip all throughout the ride.

They were already halfway there when Yoongi decided to try again.

"Ahhhhhh! I need to go to a comfort room now. Maybe you can just drop me by a public restroom and go ahead. I'll follow."

"Still not smelly, Yoongi," Jin said as he rolled his eyes.

"You can just deposit your goods in Mr. and Mrs. Parks' house. Their bathroom is very nice," Namjoon said with a wink.

Yoongi just scowled back. Jin had been whispering to Namjoon and he guessed that Jin was telling Namjoon what happened, and now this ungrateful dongsaeng was joining the teasing as well.

"And don't forget your boxing skills, Yoongi! You might need it!" Hoseok shouted from the front.

Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok laughed together while the maknaes looked at each other in confusion, seemingly out of place.

In the midst of their laughing fit, a sudden loud fart resounded in the car, followed by a very disturbing smell. Everyone went silent and stared at each other.

Slowly, all of them scrunched up their faces and covered their noses. The poor driver did the same and those who were sitting near the window rolled it down a bit to let the air out, not caring about the air conditioner anymore.

"Wow Yoongi, I had no idea you were telling the truth," Jin said incredulously to Yoongi.

Yoongi blinked and stared at Jin.

"Umm, guys?" Jungkook spoke up. "It's actually me. I ate too much lamb skewers, I guess."

"Ugghh, Kookie, why?!" Jimin groaned.