|| SIXTEEN ||

Yoongi scratched his head as he followed Jimin to where the stylist-noonas would be doing their make up.

He had almost been caught.

Good thing he was quick. Too quick, though.

Yoongi cringed inside when he remembered his battered laptop. In his panic, he had shut his laptop too fast and ended up slamming it hard.

The sound of the screen slamming into the keyboard still resounded in Yoongi's ears.

My poor, poor loyal laptop. What have I done to you?

Yoongi sneaked a glance at the brown haired boy walking in front of him. He was very, oh so very, thankful that Jimin did not do any ninja shit and just plainly asked Yoongi what he was watching or else it would have been Yoongi's end.

Despite their 'scandalous' Vapp video being deleted, many videos had leaked into Youtube and other sites. And maybe Yoongi was curious in what the video actually looked like. And maybe he had downloaded one of the videos that leaked. And maybe, just maybe, Yoongi was watching it when Jimin happened to step foot in his room.

But then, in Yoongi's defense, he was definitely not a perv or even closely alike to those who made inappropriate gifs and vines out of the video. He had every right to view the video. He was, after all, in the video himself.

When Yoongi decided to watch it, his mouth was left hanging open the entire time. Because really, who would've thought that he and Jimin would look so damn hot while making out. Really, no wonder all these people were acting as if they're a hoard of hungry zombie perverts.

And damn, Jimin looked so hot.

Yoongi was on top of Jimin so his back was turned to the cam. Poor Jimin on the other hand, was very exposed to the camera. Of course, Yoongi's body was covering Jimin's body and a part of Jimin's face, but still Jimin's face was very much in view. And yeah, Taehyung just had to zoom in.

Damn that alien!

Aaaaand boom! Erotic gifs and vines were created.

Special thanks to Taehyung's very artistic and shameless talent on maneuvering the damn camera.

But really, it was Jimin's fault too. Did he really have to moan like that? Did he really have to shut his eyes and bite his lip when Yoongi exhaled hot breaths on his neck? Did he really have to grip Yoongi's hair so hard as if it was his life line? And damn, did he really have to be so hot?

When Yoongi started watching the said video, he found himself unable to look away and... Well, let's just say that he had replayed the video.

And replayed it again.

Then again.

Aaaaand again.

And somehow Yoongi ended up staying inside his room the whole day, not giving a shit to the outside world and eyes glued on the screen of his laptop. He did not even care if he looked like an idiot with his mouth hanging open and his fingers jerking and tapping in a very disturbing way.

Yoongi was very thankful that Jin was busy elsewhere. But of course, Kim Seokjin being the mother hen of the whole humanity, Yoongi couldn't get rid of him forever. The older boy came flaunting his ass (that was not as nice as Jimin's in Yoongi's opinion) inside their shared room and screamed bloody murder if Yoongi would not get out and eat lunch.

Yoongi finished his lunch in about 5 minutes which was really a damn record considering what a turtle Yoongi was. Normally, it would take him 10 minutes to lift the spoon to his mouth.