|| TWENTY EIGHT ||

"Do you think the storm has gone now? It's not raining anymore," Taehyung said while looking out their window.

Jimin shrugged. "Maybe."

Jungkook, who was beside Jimin, stretched. They had been playing all day.

"What time is it, Hobi-hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"7:00 pm," Hoseok answered.

Jimin rubbed his eyes sleepily. The four of them spent the whole day talking, playing video games, cards and board games, eating anything that's in the kitchen (except jam, though), and just about whatever that came to their minds.

With a smile, Jimin stared at Hoseok who was currently choosing a game in the Xbox.

Instead of using the time to work on his mixtape, Hoseok chose to play with them.

"Let's have the zombie zombie game!" Tae said and Hobi chose that, handing them the joysticks.

"I'll pass, I'll pass," Jimin appealed. "I always lose anyway. Why am I so bad at playing games? And also, why does it have to be zombies?" he said with a pout.

He scooted to the side of the sofa to let the three play properly. His gaze landed on the door of their room where his hyung was still sleeping.

He had fun the whole day. But if he was to be honest, he kept on looking for Yoongi, only to remember that his hyung was sleeping, and therefore Jimin couldn't bother him. Jimin found himself occasionally looking at the door of their room, hoping that his Yoongi-hyung would finally come out and maybe Jimin could find a way for them to spend time together.

But it's fine, as long as his hyung was able to rest.

Plus, Yoongi was sleeping on Jimin's bed. It probably smelt of Yoongi now.

That thought made Jimin feel butterflies fluttering around his stomach.

As he sighed, he didn't notice the door he's been staring at opening.

"Yoongi-hyung! You finally wake up. We thought you were already dead." Hoseok said jokingly.

Jimin turned his head quickly, and indeed, his hyung was there in the doorway, looking all grumpy and sleepy.

"Is it still raining?" he asked in a rough voice.

Jimin answered him quickly. "It stopped raining some hours ago. The weather outside is fine now. We guessed that the storm has already passed by."

Yoongi nodded, then went to his own room.

Moments later, he emerged wearing white shirt and ripped jeans.

Jimin eyed Yoongi as the pale boy headed to the coat rack and carelessly grabbed a blue coat without really looking.

It was Jimin's coat.

Oh wait, hyung is going out?

"H-hyung!" Jimin called loudly, quickly standing up and ran towards Yoongi. "Where are you going?"

"To my studio. I'd like to work for our new music tonight so that it will be finished early."

Jimin blinked twice. "To your office? B-but..."

Yoongi turned to him as he slid his right arm to the coat. "But what?"

Aw, his hyung was leaving? But he hadn't spent enough time with Jimin yet!

The younger bit his lip in consternation. "Can I come with you?"

Yoongi raised one questioning eyebrow, and then flashed a smile.