|| TEN ||

A/N: The MV they watched here is a non-existent MV. I did not choose any of their past MV's because I'm picturing (and hoping) all the things happening in this fic to take place in a future era of BTS. Nobody knows, maybe some of these could really happen in the future. ;)

Yoongi opened his phone as he yawned. He woke up because he was accidentally hit by Jimin's elbow when the boy stretched, momentarily forgetting that Yoongi was behind him (Yes, they were spooning. Yoongi practically fell asleep inhaling the scent of Jimin's hair.). That led to bickering and more fighting until Jimin accidentally fell from the bed and landed squarely on the floor.

Of course, the angry Jimin dragged Yoongi out of his bed and unceremoniously pushed him out of the room.

Angry Jimin was cute. The real angry Jimin though...that one was a heck of a monster.

The grayish blond-haired boy smirked when he saw that once again, #yoonminisreal managed to get into the Trending List. Their hashtag was always in the Trending List, making it there not less than three times a week.

Yoongi enjoyed how people seemed to be very supportive to the two of them. There was even once that a mail came to Bangtan from a certain person who said that she would be willing to shoulder all the finances if Yoongi and Jimin would decide to have a real wedding. That was swag.

Yoongi stared at the hashtag. He was really curious what made their fans excited this time, to the point of making the hashtag at the top of the Trending List. Turning his head from left to right to make sure no one was watching him and no one was behind him, he clicked the tag.

What he saw when he did that were a bunch of posts regarding a picture of him and Jimin sleeping on a bed, closely huddled up together. It took Yoongi a few seconds to realize that it was taken from last night.

It was not the first time that Yoongi and Jimin slept side by side, but it was the first time that they did that on Jimin's little bed that could barely handle the two of them. Jimin would always be the one to sneak unto Yoongi's bigger bed at night and sleep beside him.

That, and the fact that their hair colors in the picture were grayish blond and brown which was their latest hair color, was what made Yoongi pretty sure that it was a picture taken from last night.

He furrowed his eyebrows, wondering who among the members posted this picture. With that thought in mind, he went to their account's profile to see who posted it. The problem was, there was no picture like that being posted in their account.

The latest posts were rants from Taehyung and Hobi from last night.

Yoongi and Jimin are so noisy bickering at each other. Somebody please make them stop.
#HopeGotYoonmined #can'tsleep

I know right. I'm just gonna sleep under my bed so I wouldn't hear Jimin's whining voice. I hope there's no boogeyman there though...
#TaeTaeGotYoonmined #Ijustateboogeyman #thereisacockroach #bwi

Yoongi sighed at his friends. Sometimes he felt like he was trapped in a mental institution with a bunch of crazy people.

As if hearing his thoughts, Taehyung chose that moment to pass by Yoongi, screaming, "I'm eating you, you damn cockroach! Who said you're allowed to live inside my closet?!" as he chased the running insect.

Yoongi sighed again. Maybe he really was trapped inside a mental institution with a bunch of crazy people.

Turning back to his phone, Yoongi looked at it with confusion. If it was not the other members, then who the heck uploaded the damn picture?!