|| THIRTY ||

Yawning widely, Yoongi rubbed his eyes and struggled to get up. Their Incheon schedule would be today since they were not able to go yesterday.

He briefly glanced at the empty bed beside his. Seokjin was probably already in the kitchen and was cooking their breakfast.

Yoongi sighed when he remembered their conversation yesterday. He honestly didn't know if he should be pissed off with Jin or with himself. Plus, he was thinking that he was slowly losing his savage self. That couldn't be good.

Maybe he should spend the day scowling and judging others, just to bring back the natural Yoongi.

With that plan in hand, Yoongi walked out of his room only in boxers and scowled at every member he met.

"Good morning hyung!" Hoseok greeted cheerfully.

Yoongi scowled at him.

"What's good in the morning if marrying Kumamon is still not legal?" Yoongi replied flatly.

Hoseok merely rolled his eyes and went back on doing something with his phone.

Yoongi walked towards the bathroom, passing by Tae, Hoseok and Jimin's room.

The door was slightly ajar and Yoongi could see that Taehyung and Jungkook were standing near Jimin's bed, looking down at the figure covered with blanket on the said bed.

"...I said I don't want to..."

A muffled voice spoke, probably Jimin's.

"What's happening?" Yoongi asked as he entered the room.

The figure under the blanket visibly froze.

Jungkook scratched his head and Taehyung pouted at Yoongi.

"Jiminie would not get out of bed," Tae said.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. He wondered what was wrong.

"Jimin-ah," Yoongi called as he approached the younger's bed.

"What?" Jimin answered in a small and barely audible voice.

Yoongi sat down beside Jimin's form and looked at the two maknaes who were frowning adorably.

"How long has this been?" Yoongi asked the two.

"We've been here for half an hour now," Jungkook answered.

"We told him that if he isn't feeling well, he should tell us so that we'll know, but he insists that-"

"I'm really fine...just...leave me be for awhile..." Jimin spoke up, interrupting Taehyung.

Yoongi sighed, now getting more worried. Jimin was their cheerful little fellow, and seeing his dongsaeng like this meant that something had happened.

"I'll take care of this," Yoongi told the two. "You can go ahead and prepare for our trip to Incheon."

They both nodded hesitantly and left, each giving Jimin one last worried glances.

Yoongi placed his hand on what seemed to be Jimin's shoulder. He's not really sure since Jimin's whole body was covered with blanket.

"Chim Chim..."

"Just leave me be, hyung."

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked, gently pulling the blanket.

Jimin held on the blanket.

"Nothing..."

Yoongi pursed his lips and thought of another way. He hugged Jimin's form.

"If you'll not take this blanket off, we'll forever be cuddling here. Then we won't be able to go to Incheon. Then we won't be able to join our concerts or record MVs. Then we'll starve to death. Do you want that?"