|| THIRTY FIVE ||

They all gathered in the living room the following morning.

Yoongi could feel Jimin avoiding him, but this time, Yoongi would not let that happen.

"Let's count off to make sure no one is missing!" Taehyung shouted.

Jimin sighed. "We're just seven Tae and we're still in our dorm. There's no need to count-"

"ONE!" Taehyung shouted.

"Umm...two?" Jungkook said, unsure.

"Three..." Yoongi said, not really caring.

"Four," Hoseok said.

"Five," Jimin said with a sigh.

"Err, six," Namjoon said.

"Seven. Okay now, we'll be deciding first who'll be roommates. There are a total of three rooms. Two rooms with two single beds and one with three," Jin said.

"I'll be with Jimin," Yoongi piped.

"W-wait, what?!" Jimin tried to protest.

"We know, Yoongi," Namjoon said. "And Taehyung will be with Jungkook. And of course, ahem, Jin will be with me."

"What's the point of us deciding here then if it's already set?" Hoseok asked in confusion.

Namjoon laughed. "It's because we're gonna ask you where you want to stay with."

"Stay with us, Hobi-hyung!" Jimin said quickly. "Umm...you and Yoongi could write lyrics for our next album. In fact, maybe you should just be with Yoongi instead and I'll be with Tae and Kookie in the room with three beds. Uh, you know, us being the maknae-line and all."

Yoongi clicked his tongue disapprovingly. "What are you saying, Chim Chim? We're in a vacation, why do you expect for me and Hoseok to work on our next album. And anyway, I'm pretty sure he'll prefer to be with Tae Tae and Kookie. They'll probably do nothing but play all night."

Hoseok smiled at the idea. "You're right, hyung. I'll be with Taehyung and Kookie, then."

"But I also want to play too," Jimin said, pouting.

Yoongi wrapped his arm around Jimin's shoulder. "I can play with you all night too, you know."

Jimin just remained silent and didn't even look at Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed.

This would be hard.

*****| J<3Y |*****

It was a lot of chaos inside the airplane.

"London bridge is falling down! Falling down! FALLING DOWN! London bridge is falling down, Bang-tan, let's go!" they all sang in unison, recording themselves so that they could post it on Twitter.

They were all noisy and filled with energy except for the two people who were sitting right next to each other.

Jimin was silent the whole time, preferring to be with his phone instead. And Yoongi, well, he was leaning his head on Jimin's shoulder and was, yes, you guessed it right, sleeping.

As always.

"Hyung! Let's play!" Jungkook said to Jimin, jumping up and down on his seat in excitement.

Jimin smiled. "I can't. Hyung is sleeping on me."

Jungkook just pouted and returned his attention to Taehyung who was taking weird selfies of himself.

"I have an idea," Taehyung spoke up. "Let's take pictures of ourselves dramatically looking out the window."

Jungkook agreed and with the help of Hoseok who became their camera man, the two maknaes made dramatic poses as they pretended to look outside.