|| THIRTY TWO ||

Sighing in exasperation, Yoongi scowled at another picture posted by this mysterious ahoeforym02.

In the picture, Jimin and Yoongi were laughing together. And Yoongi very well remembered this.

It happened yesterday when he went to talk to Jimin in his room. Yoongi was laughing because of how cute Jimin looked like with his eyes so wide and Jimin ended up joining in his laughing fit.

The question was, how the heck was this person able to get hold of this picture?!

It looked like it was taken from the view of the door of the room.

Seriously, what the heck is going on here?

The creepier thing was the caption.

Finally posted a fresh pic after a few days of having none!! Yay, they're so cute.

#yoonminisreal
#problemsolved

Problem solved? SERIOUSLY?

Why did Yoongi have the feeling that this person knew about Jimin avoiding him? And he said he hadn't posted for a few days. Was it because there was not much Yoonmin moments because Jimin was avoiding him?

This was now worrying and his swag was definitely disturbed by the situation.

Who could this be?!

"Yoongi-hyung!" Hoseok greeted cheerfully at Yoongi as he sat beside the older.

"Hoseok," Yoongi greeted back.

"Looks like everything's fine with Jiminie now, eh?"

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "You knew?"

Hoseok just rolled his eyes playfully. "Everybody knows, hyung. It's pretty obvious since you two usually look like an old married couple. And Jimin was acting weird as well."

"Acting weird?"

"Yeah. We all noticed that he seemed down and becomes too cheerful whenever you walk pass by. We tried to ask him what's wrong but he would only change the topic," Hoseok explained.

Yoongi nodded.

He wondered why Jimin was acting like this.

Truth was, even if they're okay now, Jimin still had not told Yoongi what was the reason why he avoided him.

Also, despite of having his usual Jiminie back, there were still some things that were not back.

Jimin was not that clingy anymore and he would not annoy Yoongi as much. Yoongi also missed all those hugs and cuddles that he used to get from Jimin. It was like Jimin was trying to restrain himself from being too close to Yoongi.

Wait, could it be that Jin-

"Hyung, what are you doing anyway?" Hoseok asked, interrupting Yoongi's thoughts.

Yoongi blinked. "Uh, well, I'm trying to figure out who this ahoeforym02 is. He's got these really disturbing pics and he knows too many things about me and Jimin."

"O-oh...uh, ahoe for what? Ahahaha maybe that's just some avid fan hyung," Hoseok answered uncomfortably.

"No. I think it's one of the members, or maybe our manager, or maybe the noonas that sometimes come here to do errands. If this would just be some fan, than we are in danger," Yoongi said seriously.

"Aish, don't think too much on that, hyung. And why would it be one of the members? That's impossible."

Yoongi shrugged, then joked at his dongsaeng. "This is not you, is it? Tell me the truth, Jung Hoseok-ah!"