|| THREE ||

Kiss Jimin?

Yoongi's eyebrows knitted. As soon as he realized that he probably looked like shit on cam, he snapped out of his trance and focused on the task at hand. "Yah, there's one who said..." Yoongi was about to relate to the fans what that ahoeforym02 commented when he realized that all of the comments were now talking about him kissing Jimin which confused Yoongi even more.

Yeah, where's the kiss?!

Yoonmin please!!!!!!!

You promised, oppa.

OPPA ILOVEYOU

we need you to kiss now help im dying

jiminie dodged the question

kiss kiss kiss

help I cant post swear words my feels

The comments were getting wilder. Apparently, that ahoesomething person reminded them of a kiss (what?) that he was supposed to-

Oh...

Slowly, a smirk formed on Yoongi's face and the comments went wilder when they saw that. Yoongi now remembered. Shit, how could he forget? He chuckled and winked at the camera. "Your oppas are very busy these past days. I forgot, but thank you dearest ARMYs for reminding good 'ol Suga. Now, let us call the suspect."

He stood up, gripping the monopod tightly, and walked to where the others were. The other Bangtan Members waved and said hi, including Jimin.

"Jiminie!" Yoongi called in a loud voice. Jimin laughed, his eyes forming crescent moons, and went to Yoongi.

Jimin waved at the cam while Yoongi casually wrapped his arm around the other's shoulders. "Chim, look at the comments. You'll love them."

Jimin obediently did and Yoongi smirked as he saw the blush creeping up Jimin's face. "Yah, Chimin, you said it was not me, right? But why are they asking for the kiss then if it really wasn't supposed to be me?" He teased the younger.

"B-but... Really hyung, it's not! M-maybe they just want us to kiss, but..."

"Well, how about we watch the interview now. Hmm, whose phone could I-"

Jimin's eyes went wide, obviously panicking. "Hyung!!! Just finish your Vapp entry and-"

"Remember Jimin, a kiss on the lips in front of the cam. And this is live broadcast Minnie~, you'll regret lying to me." Yoongi tightened his hold on Jimin to prevent him from escaping.

Good thing, Hoseok passed by with his phone in hand. Yoongi called him and asked if he could watch the interview through his phone. Hoseok laughed and agreed, more than happy to embarrass Jimin. He opened Youtube and searched for the interview video. Yoongi adjusted his hold to the monopod so that the three of them could be seen, including Hoseok's phone. He could see that the comments were running very wild now.

Genius Hobie skipped to the part where Jimin was about to answer.

"The Bangtan Member I want to become my boyfriend is..."

Yoongi heard clearly from Hosoek's phone. He felt Jimin tense up beside him.

Fine, he would admit it. He was very curious and excited what exactly happened because really, he did not hear a thing that time. How could Jimin have-

And then Yoongi saw it. In the video Jimin smiled, a light blush on his cheeks, and his plump lips pointed downward to the direction where Yoongi was, indicating that his answer was Yoongi.