Lachlan's POV

I wait patiently for the bus arrive listening to Panic! At The Disco helped me wait. Finally the huge,ugly,yellow bus pulled up to my drive way. The bus driver opens the rusted squeaky doors and I get in. " Hey Co-counselor Lachlan" Miles a fourteen year old shouts from the middle seats. Being a Co-counselor I get spot at the back of the gaming camp bus beside the head counselor Adam or Sky. I walk down the aisle giving all the old and new campers high fives. I find Adam at the spot at the back of the bus; I plop down beside him, scaring him. " Lachlan don't scare me like that" he says and friendly shoves me. " I'm so glad that all the different camps have their own buses or else craziness would happen" I say. " Yeah the leaders of green wood was smart; are you pumped for this summer" he responds. Green Wood is the campground that is shared by all six camps but we just do different things. " I'm really pumped, epic Smash Bros and Mario Carts tournaments will happen this summer" I say. Adam looks out the window as the bus stops; we're here. Adam and I get up and stand at the front of the bus. " Good afternoon campers and welcome to gaming camp at Green Wood" Adam shouts. " I'm your head counselor Adam" he continues " I'm Lachlan" I shout. " Since this gaming camp, you have the choice to use your name or gamer tag" Adam says. "So let us re introduce ourselves; I'm Lachlan or Craft battle" I say " I'm Adam or sky" Adam says finishing my sentence. "After the head of the whole camp explains the rules we're heading to our cabin" I say. The bus driver opens the door and we get off the bus, about the same time Paintball camp gets off. We begin to walk to camp center; where we will be learning about the rules.
Time skip
Gaming camp is right beside paintball camp and skateboard camp. Bang bang I hear paintball guns going off outside. I open the door to see the head counselor JJ ( Ksi) and co counselor Mitch shooting paintballs at our wall! " Hey! Shoot your own wall" Adam shouts at them. Mitch who was wearing his signature checkered hoodie gives Adam and I the finger, shoots our wall one more time and walks into his cabin. JJ burst out laughing " he's the best co-counselor..... See guys at capture the flag tonight;losers" JJ shouts and walks into his cabin. " People at paintball camp are rude" says Ross who's been at this camp almost as long as me. " Totally....how about we go play some Smash Bros" Adam says and we walk back into our cabins.