Rob's POV

I sat on the dock sketching pictures of the water. Being a co-counselor was stressful; sketching helped me relax. I felt people walk on the dock, probably paintball camp because the footsteps were heavy. I turn around to see the head counselor of paintball camp JJ and Max head counselor from skateboard camp. " You think your camp can paint half of our guns pink and paint skateboard camps skateboards" JJ shouts at me. " I-It wasn't my idea and it wasn't just me" I say " sure and I'm Beyoncé" Max the carrot top MCsmuddgen says rolling his eyes. JJ steps forward and I'm pushed into the ice cold lake water. I surface to see campers from skateboard camp and paintball camp laughing at me. They must have some alliance being that most people at those camps were popular. The campers from the two groups walk away accept one from paintball camp. He dives into water swimming around. He surfaces and hands me my wet sketch book. " It's probably wrecked forever" he says handing it to me. " What's your name" I ask " I'm Jason, the newest co-counselor from paintball camp" he says. Paintball camp has three co-counselors! " Why does paintball camp have three co-counselors" I ask, three co-counselors mean that JJ have three people to start wars." Paintball camp needs three co-counselors since we're paint-balling kids tend to act out, so we need people to help control the kids" Jason says with a laugh. He boost himself back into the dock and starts walking away but stops. " What's your name" he asks  " Rob" I state. With that he continues walking away from me, probably regretting helping me. I walk onto the beach and see my campers doing a sand castle building contest. " Rob you're soaking wet" Tiffany the head counselor says with a laugh. " Yeah, you can blame the head counselors from paintball camp and skateboard camp" I say. She frowns at this then says " what jerks, why don't you head back to the cabin, get changed and relax". I say a quite thanks and run back over to our cabin. I walk in and go to the floor where the boys stay. I grab my pair of cargo shorts and my thin, blue, short sleeved hoodie. I take my soaking wet clothes off and quickly throw on my dry clothes and I grab my Spare sketch book and pencil and climb  into my bunk. I lie down and start sketching Jason. I know it sounds weird. I decide to draw a space suit including the helmet so no one knows it's him. I hear shouts from outside but I ignore it. I'm a bystander and person who ignores other peoples problems. I'm a great co-counselor.