Rob's POV

" Someone's helping Mitch, I don't know who and I think Mitch doesn't know either" I state to Preston as he continues a math problem." How do we stop this" Preston says looking up from the paper." I-we have to find out who it is" I say then I pull my small note book out and start to sketch what they look like.It's been a war at camp but Felix says that we need to resolve this ourselves."Hey guys are we ready to launch plan mayor" Ross asks opening the door slightly. A lot of people joined our side like John, Ross, Jess, Martian, even Jordan Sparkles from paintball camp, and more! " what's plan mayor" I ask, Preston has been making decisions without consulting." Balloons filled with Mayo" Preston says grinning evilly and points over to a box with full water/Mayo balloons." Okay let's do it" I shout out happily. Ross nods and let's the others in. Brandon, Jess, Ashely, Jordan, Shelby,Evie, Martian, Mat, and Sean/Jack walk in." Okay Jess and Jordan carry the box outside but through the back way, Mitch and some of his group are at the lake" Preston says. He's really good at planning and strategizing, that's why we're walking out of the back door because we're at  my cabin; which is art camp cabin, which is right by the lake. People start to get ready and I stretch my legs." Now" Preston shouts and we run out the back door. We grab the Mayo balloons and start chucking them at people. They scream and start throwing mud; Mitch throws one and hits me right in the chest. Then out of nowhere three people dressed in paintball armor jump out from some of the tall grass! The familiar one, one with skeleton bandana over their mouth, a half paintball mask that covered there eyes and head and of course paintball body armor, the other one wore paintball armor, cameo hood, and a paintball mask. They raise their paintball guns and shoot us! I'm shot in the chest, " fuck you" I shout.Preston is shot in the balls, Jerome got shot in shoulder, and Mitch got shot in the stomach and we all retreat! " Who the fuck were they" Jess shouts picking the mud and paint out of her hair." I-I don't know, all of you go back to your cabins and think about who it could be" I say and rub my hair. Everyone leaves without a word and I go over to the couch. I flop down and scream into a pillow. I have to watch out for three people who are  wrecking the battles, we have to verse Mitch, Jerome, and Lachlan on the obstacle course tomorrow, and Vikk has yet to prank Tobi! This is so fucking stressful. I scream into the pillow and close my eyes. I hate being a counselor.

Just to let you guys know show time is out and swarm is out as well! Also any guess on who the the trio is