Preston's POV

" I don't want to compete" Rob whines." To bad we all ready have our team for the obstacle course" I state. Our team was Rob, Ashely, Jess, Jordan, Martian, and Vik. There's no way in hell I'm competing."Are you nerds ready" Jordan asks walking in. Even though we're on the same side Jordan still called me a mathlete, nerd, dork,human calculator, and cactus! I don't get the last one but whatever." Yeah come on, let's go" I say and drag Rob by the sleeve." I hate you" he groans " I love you to.....no homo" I say awkwardly. I'm gay but he's probably not so I don't want to make him uncomfortable." Yes homo, all the homo" Rob says grinning. Jess and Ashely started giggling and Jordan and Martian were smirking." Rob no" I say laughing " Rob yes" he counters laughing. " I ship it" Jess shouts." Jess no" Rob says blushing shaking his head." Jess, yes" she responds and we burst out laughing. We arrive at the obstacle course early. Some other people were here including Mitch and his group. I ignore his smirk and watch the people finishing setting up the obstacle course. Putting the last touches, that's what Rob does. Before he shows anyone (either than me) he always looks for little things to fix. I hear footsteps come up from behind me and I turn around too see Mitch."You're going down mathlete, you're  stuck with all the weak people" he says taunting me and sticks his tongue out." No! We got Vikk" I shout back " it looks like he's not here, maybe he's a coward like you" Mitch counters. I give him the finger and push him. He laughs like the annoying person he is than people gasp. What? They've never seen someone from math camp push someone? I look over my shoulder and see the three annoying people. I call them the skeleton group.They start shooting and one hits Mitch right in chest. I jump behind him and use him as a shield and pull him back.Finally they stop shooting and one of them shouts " FREEZE". Oh no what's gonna happen!