Lachlan's POV ( again?)

I started losing oxygen fast. My foot was stuck and I couldn't get it out. There was a splash in the water but all I could see was black.

All I could feel was coldness. I woke up on the floor of a white room. I sat up and realized there was a mirror in front of me. My vision is blurry so I rub my eyes as I stand up. I look in the mirror and scream my eyes were purple and soulless, my skin was very pale, and my hair was a Elsa blonde. I looked hideous. My reflection started to exit the mirror! I scream and back up into something else. Another person who looked liked me. He was way taller then me and had wings. He pulled out a knife. I backed up and fell. I fell through the floor and into the black abyss.

I wake up with a jolt." Lachlan's awake" a voice shouts. My visions still blurry and the rooms spinning. Oh god I'm totally back in that room. I begin to thrash around and throw punches." Lachlan calm down, you're okay" the voice says. The room stops spinning and my vision clears. I'm in the nurses office and the voice was Mitch!" What happened" I ask as he hands me a cup of water." You got pulled in by the under toe, you're friends pulled you out but they didn't now how to do CPR but I do, so uh yeah" he says and rubs to the back of his neck. He technically kissed me! The cutest boy at camp kissed me!" Thanks" I say shyly." No problem, the main lake is getting more dangerous so we have to use the river without leaches" he says quietly." Hey Mitch, here's a random question, do you have a girlfriend?" I ask blushing a bit." Oh, no I'm hella gay" he says laughing." Same bro" I shout out laughing. We high five and then we stop laughing. We stare at each other and lean in. We kiss and Jess walks in." I ship it, like Fedex" she squeals and runs over to us." I'm glad you're alive Lachlan, and I'm glad this ship is cannon" she shouts." T-Thank you?" I stutter out." No problem" she shouts and runs out the door." She kinda weird" Mitch says and awkwardly laughs." No, she just a shipper" I say and we laugh again. I can't help, falling in love with him.

Show time is up! Did you guys get the reference in Lachlan's dram? Also Swarm might be up today. Also go check out swagpizza__ she made the cover for this book and for Show Time