Jerome's POV

"Any ideas, on who the fuck were those three people were" I shout and throw my basketball against the wall. Mitch and Lachlan interrupted my late night three pointers practice." Someone who hasn't been doing anything" Mitch says and picks up the basketball, then starts dribbling it." Simon? Tobi?" Lachlan suggests. Simon has been M.I.A in this battle so has Tobi." It can't be, neither of them have that much experience with shooting a paintball gun and the three uh people had really good technique and aim" Mitch says shaking his head but he smiles at  Lachlan "What about Jason instead of Simon, I mean one of the people's aim to the wasn't as great so it could be Tobi, and Jason has a lot of skill with a paintball gun and one of them were taking trick shots" I say keeping a straight face. I mean as straight as someone who's pansexual face can be. Speaking of being straight, Mitch and Lachlan are standing really close to each other and Mitch is resting his head on Lachlan's shoulder. Beep beep. What's that sound? Oh wait that's my gaydar going off. "Hmm, I'll keep my eye on Jason, Lachlan try to get close to Tobi and see what you can find out" Mitch states and shoots a three pointer, missing it horribly." I'll see you later Jerome" Lachlan says and walks away. Mitch looks at me and nods then walks away. Vikk walks over, he just fucking appeared out of the shadows and picks the ball up. If he's gonna try to start something I'm ready. I roll up my sleeves just incase he wants to fight. "Hey, person" he says and runs up to the opposite net and does a layup." Kobe" he shouts out laughing." You can't say that, Kobe ain't a basketball player anymore" I say smirking and lean against the pole." So loser, I think this whole fight is pretty stupid" Vikk says and takes a three pointer shot. I mean he's right, Preston literally got pushed into a mud puddle playfully and then he threw mud at Mitch." You're right, I mean this problems gotten worse and there's never gonna be a winner to this thing" I say and Vikk bounce passes the ball to me." Yeah, I mean why can't we all just respect each other and we don't all have to be friends but at least get along" Vikk says and I dribble the ball around him then take a three pointer." We gotta do something about this, none of the co counselors have been able to go anywhere without having to watch our backs" I say angrily and run my fingers through my hair." Trust me someone's doing something about it" Vikk says creepily and walks away  disappearing into the shadows. I mean not literally but you know what I mean! He's kinda hot. You know the shy and mysterious type. I walk back into my cabin to see all the campers doing arm wrestle competitions." Jerome come play!" Vanessa shouted at me." Nah, I'm kinda tired" I say shaking my head and I walk into the boys sleeping area. I flop onto my comfy bed and snuggle under the covers. I don't even care that I'm not in my PJ's I'm gonna sleep in my clothes to night. Lord I just hope tomorrow's obstacle course will go well.

Sorry I haven't been updated in awhile. I've been busy and stressed out. Anymore guesses on who the three people are?