Last chapter ( before epilouge)

Remember the POV switches a bunch

Lachlan's POV
I finished packing my bags and walked out of my cabin. I could see all the co counselors at the spot we were going to meet at and say goodbye to each other. I ran over as fast as I could, I slowed down as I got closer so I wouldn't crash into the tree or into anything in general." Lachlan here, just to double check everyone got each other's number" Simon asked and we all nodded. After every camp wrote their names on the wall we had a camp fire and all the co counselors exchanged numbers." I can't believe it's over" Jasmine says pushing a piece of her curly hair out of her face." I know, we've grown and changed so much" Tobi says smiling sadly. None of us were ready to go home and leave these memories behind." Jase, we gotta go find our bus and do head count" Jasmine states after awhile and Jason and her leave saying quick goodbyes and giving everyone a hug. Soon the rest left having to go do the same duties , then it was just The Pack left." We all started out as enemies but now we're good friends... so cheers mates" Vik says happily and puts his arm in. We all put our arms in and Mitch yells " Pack on three"
1
2
3
" PACK". With that we all hug and say goodbye but Mitch pulls me aside." I love you Lachlan Power, incase you didn't know" he whispers and I smile." I love you to" I say back and he leans in. I lean in back and kiss him. It was soft and sweet surprisingly, he pulls away and winks at me then runs off to his bus. I run over to my bus and sit in the back beside Ross. We make small chat but I stare out the window as the bus drives away. Goodbye camp, goodbye memories, and goodbye summer.

Mitch's POV
I kissed him! I can't believe I did it! I Mitchell Hughes kissed him, Lachlan Power the Lachlan Power! I'm so proud of myself. I ran through the bus doors happily, " Hughes! You're late" JJ says and playfully kicks my leg as I walk by." My bad, Jide" I say back and sit at the back of the bus by myself. Well Jasmine and Jason are in front of me but I think they need some time to their self. I put my headphones in and the bus pulls away from camp.Goodbye camp, goodbye memories, and goodbye summer. Ding
Lachlan Power: hey m8, hope you have a safe trip home. If you text back I'll probably won't respond until later on cause I don't want use my data. Later loser 😘
This boy is gonna kill me! He's such a dork and he makes me want to fanboy.

You: hey bro, I'm not sure when your gonna see this but thank you and I hope you have a safe trip home. Thanks for making my summer awesome.
Ttyl dork ❤️😍

This summer was the best.

Rob's POV
On the bus I scrolled through my tumblr. I honestly don't give a crap about my data at this moment because I'm doing something important. Stalking Preston's tumblr account; he post a lot of fandom stuff like Percy Jackson, the hunger games, Divergent and The walking dead. He's such a dork and he's so nerdy, like if I could I'd marry him now but we want to wait until we're twenty one. Oh wait, yeah Preston and I have been dating since the fight between him and Mitch but we kept it a secrete. Thank goodness no one noticed, I'm not ready to be open about my sexuality yet. The bus slowly chugged away and I watched the camp disappear.Goodbye camp, goodbye memories, and goodbye summer.

Jerome's POV
I sat beside Simon on the bus and listened to him talk about FIFA like a good friend. Even though I don't really like it." You know Simon, I think if I could change one thing I did this summer it would being nice to you, I wish I would've been nicer to you" I blurt out randomly." Thanks, I wish I would've been less annoying" he says smiling and I laugh. "I can't believe camps over, I'm going to miss being able to swim, play paintball, and do that crazy obstacle course" I say and Simon nods sadly." Goodbye camp, goodbye memories, and goodbye summer" he whispers and looks out the window. We left camp a long time ago, there's about ten minutes left until we get to the first persons house. I look out the window as well and see the city. I don't want to be home.

Preston's POV
The bus ride was long. Jin and I passed the time by going over medical procedures. It was interesting and I learned how to save lives many different ways. We also did math problems as well but it wasn't the same, it was more fun at camp but I don't know why." Hey Preston did you know when Koalas are born they look like tiny,pink jellybean's" Jin randomly says after a few moments in silence. I laugh. I laugh a real laugh, I laugh like I'm still at camp, I laugh like laugh when I'm with Rob." That was so random Jin,holy cow" I say after my laugh attack." Hey, I'm just a random guy" he says shrugging his shoulders chuckling. I'm so going to miss camp.Goodbye camp, goodbye memories, and goodbye summer.

Vik's POV
Tobi and I huddled together at the back of the bus. We had to fight for this spot, the back of the bus is the best place to chill with your friends. We were listening to music ignoring the shouts from the front and middle of the bus.
Singing radio head at the top of our lungs. With a boom box playing as we're falling in love.

Don't ask me why we're listening to Avril Levine." Vik, I think this Summer was the best Summer ever" Tobi states looking at his phone." I agree, we both made so many new friends" I say and scroll through my Instagram feed. Looking at Jerome's Instagram like a stalker. Jerome's Instagram was pretty average. Photos of friends, food, and a.... GIRLFRIEND! Oh screw me! How can I like someone who's straight. I click on the photos and the caption says chilling with my sister. Oh okay never mind I'm okay. I still can't believe Summer is over and school starts in two days!Goodbye camp, goodbye memories, and goodbye summer.

Okay now here are the story options

The stolen fleece : The pack and others ( Greek mythology AU plus Percy Jackson AU)

The Golden Fleece has been stolen from Camp Half Blood. The Golden Fleece protects the camp by making a berries keeping monsters out. Join 8 demigods and one satyr as they go on a quest to take back the fleece.

Mitch:  son of Ares

Jerome: satyr

Rob: son of Demeter

Preston: son of Hephaestus

Lachlan: son of Apollo

Vik: son of Hecate

Marvel: son of Hades

( I'll need two OC's that'll be demigods. Please just don't make there parents Zeus, Hades, Poseidon and there parents can be minor gods)

Lost boys: the pack and others

Six boys get lost in the woods and end up in some enchanted forest. The king of the forest wants one of their hands in marriage and others dead. Will they all make it out of the forest?

Memory lane: the pack and others

Six boys wake up with no memory. The only thing they remember is being told that they get a restart in life, a clean slate. If they want their memories back they must get it back themselves within a month. Will they ever get their memories back?