Vik's POV

We can't live like this! Camp suppose to be fun, you're suppose to make friends, you're suppose to make good memories! Maybe that's why I decided to do this. JJ throws the mask at me and says  " you know what you're gonna say, make sure you disguise your voice". " Yeah mate, I'll make it really high pitched" I respond and put my mask on." You know JJ, I would never think of you helping us to stop this" Jasmine says and puts her mask." Yeah, Yeah whatever let's just get this done" JJ says and starts walking. Oh sorry you might be confused. Jasmine, JJ, and I are the masked people who keep sabotaging all the fights. Originally it was just JJ but he convinced Jasmine and myself to join. Right now we're in the woods because the obstacle course is close to it and I'll be able to run over to my cabin and change. " Ready? We go in ninja mode" Jasmine whispers and we quietly jog after JJ. We catch up to him and make sure our paintball guns are ready. We drop to the ground and start crawling through the bushes. After five minutes of crawling we're by the obstacle course. I could hear and see Mitch arguing with Preston." You're going down mathlete, you stuck with all the weak people" Mitch taunts and sticks his tongue out." No! We got Vikk" Preston shouts back " it looks like he's not here, maybe he's a coward like you" Mitch counters. Did he just call me fucking coward. I'm helmet boi mate! I give Jasmine and JJ the signal and we stand up. People gasp and we start firing. I hit Mitch in the chest because you don't mess with fuckin helmet boi mate. We stop and JJ shouts " FREEZE" they all stop running and screaming and he continues " you are all fools, fighting over a stupid problem" he disguised his voice into a Australian accent, like Lachlan's." You Rob co counselor of art camp, Mitch co counselor of paintball camp, Lachlan the co counselor of video game camp, Preston co counselor of math camp, Jerome co counselor of sports camp and Vikk oh, I don't see him whatever. All six of you make a team together for the obstacle course and set a example of friendship and peace" Jasmine shouts using a Irish accent." Peace for the camp! Or you'll all get sent home ya losers" I shout in a wellish accent. The three of us run away back to our cabins. I climb a tree and open the bathroom window. I told some of the campers to wait for me because I needed to get ready and grab stuff. So I locked the bathroom door and left the light on to make it seem like I was in the bathroom the whole time.I quickly throw on my loose jeans,bring me the horizon sweater, and Jordan's. I open the door and see the campers I told to wait,waiting patiently." Did you take shit or something" Brandon ask." No I was looking for something but Max must of taken it" I explain and start walking they all trail behind me. We arrive at the obstacle course where my five friends? Enemies? I don't know? My five fellow co counselors were waiting." Dude you missed so much, we all agreed to end the fight and we're competing in the obstacle course together, you wanna do it with us" Jerome says very fast." Oh? Uh sure, yeah yeah I'll do it with" I say trying to sound confused." What name are we entering as" I ask " The Pack" Mitch says. That's a original name. I put my arm in and say " Arms in". Everyone rolls their eyes and puts their arms in." Pack on three" Rob shouts.
"1"
"2"
"3"
" PACK" we shout out. This obstacle course team is gonna put the it in lit.

I really wanna draw the pack in this AU. With the outfits they where in this AU but I can't draw very well. Somebody help meh