Jerome's POV

Today was the day we were going to play dodgeball. We were going to play in the same squads as paintball,I'm was stuck with a bunch of losers. S.O.S."Alright we're playing dodgeball if you don't know how to play ask some on your squad and Jason's squad members will rotate with Jerome's squad members" Josh shouts. He begins to walk to over to the area where we play dodgeball. We all follow him and when we reach the area he stops and says." Jasmine's squad versus Jerome's squad". We all take our places and Josh blasts a airhorn. We sprint for the balls. Rob grabs one and I grab one before our squad retreats. I throw one at Jasmine and she swiftly dodges." Bitchell, I mean Mitchell cover me" I shout he gives me the finger but nods. I run to the front line to grab a ball but as I lean down to grab the ball I'm hit in the back. My back was facing my teammates. I turn around and see a smirking Mitch with no ball in his hand." Friendly fire counts" Josh yells, I glare at him and go sit on the side lines. It was boring but after awhile Vikk comes and sits down beside me." Fucking Jasmine" he mumbles." Hey at least you didn't get out by your own teammate" I say making him laugh. We continue to joke around, Josh saying something once in awhile." Josh is actually a huge geek, he LARPS and goes to ComicCon every year in ten different places" I say and Josh kicks my side. His face was red and he didn't make eye contact with me. Vikk begins to laugh really hard. Then the fire alarm goes off.

I've finished writing the book frags. So I have a new book idea
Here's the blurb:
( This a pack fanfic just incase you didn't know)
High school. The first thing people think about jocks and nerds. That's not how 2016 works. There's many more categories. People tend to deny it but it's true. The best thing to do is accept it. You're you and you can't change that, it's just best just to deal with. I lived by that rule for the longest time.Who knew I would go on a trip of the life time to find my best friend, with a bunch of people not from my social group.