Mitch's POV

He likes me! Holy crap, I can't even right now. I got up as the nurse walked in and she told me to leave. I walk out of the cabin and breathed in the fresh air. Splat I was hit in the chest with a water balloon! I look around and see Rob. I sprint over to him but he starts to run off. I dive and tackle him to the ground. He rolls over and gets ready to punch me. I hit him square in the jaw and he pushes me off. He stands up and kicks me in the stomach!" Fuck you" I shout and pull his leg as hard as I can. He loses his balance and falls flat on his face. I get up and walk off limping a bit but laughing." This isn't over" Rob shouts and I stop dead in my tracks. I turn around and say " oh Robert I believe it is" and walk into my cabin." Jasmine! Jason" I shout out. Only Jasmine walks down." Hey bud, you needed me" she says and walks over to me." Uh you did a medical course right" I ask and shift my weight onto the couch." I did...... why do you ask" she says cautiously." I got into a fight with Rob and he kicked me in the stomach hard" I say quietly and I lift up my shirt. There was a huge bruise there already!" Mitch! Holy hell we need to put on ice pack on that like right now" Jasmine says and sprints into the kitchen. I lay on the floor with a hand on my bruise. She runs back over and I remove my hand and let her place a ice pack on it. It hurts and I try to take it off. Jasmine grabs it and places it on my bruise again." If you want this not to hurt leave it there" she says and sassily walks out the door probably going to find Rob and kick the shit out of him. I close my eyes and relax trying not to focus on the ice pack or the bruise." Hey Mitchell, time to finish what we started" a voice says and I snap my eyes open. There stands Rob smirking." Fuck off" I shout and he grabs my arms. I'm so screwed. I can feel the rug burn forming on my back. The door opens and I close my eyes. Rob is about to leave the cabin but he shot in the back by a paintball. He shouts and let's go of my arms. Rob turns around and is shot again. He flees and I prop myself up. I see someone in a paintball mask, cameo scarf, jeans, and a leather jacket." Thank you" I say and they nod and run off. Who the fuck was that and I should I be scared?