Rob's POV

Drawing always calmed me down. Yet I can't calm down, I don't want to leave camp and go back Toronto! I like America and being in a camp in the middle of nowhere it makes it easy to find muses." Hey, Rob why don't we go for a walk in the woods" Preston offers as he casually barges into the cabin." Sure, how about in fifteen minutes and we could get the others" I say looking up from my sketchbook." Sure thing bro, we'll meet at the entrance of the forest" He says and happily walks out of the cabin." Hey Rob, can we talk for a second" Tiffany asks and sits beside me on the couch. Tiffany is like a big sister and she is a total cinnamon bun unless you make angry, then prepare for war." Yeah, I have the time to talk" I say in a monotone voice, I'm very upset I can't talk in my usual peppy voice." I just wanted to say thank you for being a great co counselor, you worked so hard and you are such a great role model so..... thank you" she says with a smile then hugs me." Anytime Tiff, I gotta go get ready I'm meeting up with the guys" I say after awhile and stand up." Okay, just remember we're going to the paint our names on the wall at 8:30 PM" Tiffany says happily. The camp has this wall and at the end of the summer every camper, co counselor, and counselor writes their name on it. My names on there six times and written in a different pastel color each time. I walk into the bathroom and wash my face. I always wash my face before I go out, my mom's and I find it weird. Next I brush my hair and make it all neat. Then I Ruffle it a bit, I don't want my hair to look too neat or too messy. I check myself out one more time then I exit the bathroom. I look around to see if Preston is hiding anywhere, he's gotten into a habit where he sneaks in and scares the hell out of me. Once I've checked the usual hiding places like the closet, the cabins, behind the couch, and under the couch I leave and head towards the forests entrance."
Rob wait up" a voice shouts and I turn around to see A very wet Mitch, Jerome, Vikk,and Lachlan." I'm not going to even ask" I say laughing and we walk together to the entrance." Blame Tobi" Lachlan says laughing as well." Don't forget Simon" Mitch counters laughing. We arrive at the forest entrance and see Preston leaning against a tree." There you guys are, let's go" he shouts out happily." Last one to the center of the forest getting pushed into the swamp" Vikk shouts, then sprints off into the forest. I follow after him laughing as Jerome screamed his battle cry. How can the camp expect us all to leave happily?

Instead of me constantly putting A/N in this book should o just make a book for that or just put A/N in here? Also I'm making a music playlist for This book, so if you have any songs that make you think of a chapter or the book in general please PM or comment but preferably comment