Ch. 3 Waxing Gibbous

I woke up, took a shower and got ready for school. I went downstairs to find everyone already awake, my parents were about to leave for work and Michael was at the door, wishing them a nice day.

"Oh honey!" my mom saw me coming down the stairs "Have a nice day at school, okay?"
"Yes mom." Michael turned around and looked at me. I did the same, my eyes shyly examining his slim body. He was still in his pajamas.
"And be careful!" dad added.
"Sure dad. Bye, guys have a nice day!" they waved at me and I walked in the kitchen. After a minute or so I heard Michael shut the door. I could hear the sound of his bare feet against the tiles as he walked in the kitchen.

"Good morning." he softly said to me. I turned around, holding my glass of water.
"Good morning."
"Do you... want breakfast?" he asked, scratching his neck.
"Yes!" I was one of those people who looooooooved food! Don't judge me.
"Okay, how about toasts?"
"Sounds good."

I can honestly tell that I've started seeing this man from a different light. I mean, he cooked like a 5 star chef, did the chores around the house which hasn't looked this clean and shiny before, did the shopping (this used to be my chore), protected me and Jess... what more could he do? And now I was gonna get breakfast every morning too without even moving my finger! Wow... what kind of a stupid woman could cheat on a man like this!?

He put my breakfast plate with a glass of orange juice before me on the table and sat down. He was drinking his morning coffee.

"So... do you like it?"
"Yeah!" I said with mouth full of food "It's great! Thank you so much."
"Good." he drunk from his coffee and I could hear him gulp.

He was watching me eat and I would usually get uncomfortable when being watched and stop but since this breakfast was so delicious, I didn't. Besides, he was my cousin, a part of the family.

"What do you wanna eat after you return from school?" he broke the silence between us.
"Hmm... can you make hamburgers?"
"You want hamburgers?"
"Yes. I love hamburgers."
"I can make them yes. I will make you hamburgers."
"Thanks." I looked at the clock and it was time for me to leave "Well, I gotta go now otherwise I'll be late." I got up and grabbed my school bag. "Thanks for the breakfast and see you later!"
"See you later." I heard Michael as I was leaving the kitchen.

I arrived at school to find Jess talking to the other girls. One of them motioned her that I was coming and Jess turned around to see me.

"Oh hi, honey!"
"Hi!" we hugged. "Hi." I greeted the rest and they greeted me back.
"I was just telling the others about your hot ass cousin!" Jess said.
"Oh man..."
"Yeah, girl, how can you not tell us you had a cousin!?" Sophia begun. She was a nice girl and a good friend of me and Jess but little... crazy. When Jess and Sophia got together, something wild was about to happen! "And according to Jess he's a hottie!"
"Jess is overdoing it..."
"You know damn well I'm not! His ass is tight and juicy as an apple!" we all laughed at her expression "Makes me wanna squeeze it every time I see it! And he is so strong! He beat up Daniel's ass like ain't nothing!"
"NOOOOO!" the girls said.
"Yes! He totally saved us the other day. I'll tell you everything.."
"Oh man! I wanna meet him!"
"I wanna meet him too!"
"Calm down, girls!" Jess said "He's coming to the party tomorrow!" she bragged about it.
"That's great, we'll see him."
"Don't get too exited, ladies" I jumped in "He's in love with his ex wife, besides he's 31." the bell rung and we had to get to class otherwise we could have gone on talking about my cousin forever. Seemed he was gaining popularity amongst the girls pretty fast and who could blame him for that... he was charming.