Ch. 4 Party Under the Fool Moon

I have just finished applying make up and dressing up for the party, and Lord... I didn't wanna brag but I looked damn fine!

My make up was heavier than usual since it was a club kind of make up, besides, I didn't go out every night, so when I did, I wanted to look good and do a different make up than the one I'd usually wear to school. As for my clothes, I tried not to be too over the top, so I wore my favorite black-leather dress. I combined it with my black stilettoes and was ready to go have some fun!

I was headed for the kitchen when my parents saw me go down the stairs from the living room.

"Oh my... honey you look so beautiful!" my mother exclaimed, placing her hands on her cheeks. "YFN, look at our daughter, isn't she amazing?" my dad looked at me.
"Oh Lord..." his Oh Lord didn't sound happy but more like trouble. My father didn't quite like it when I made myself pretty. You wonder why? Well, you'll find out.
"Come, baby, let me have a good look at you!" she placed her hands on my shoulders and begun examining me from head to toe.
"Mom, please just don't cry..." I told her since I saw her eyes got wet. I hated it when she cried.
"I won't honey... I won't. My daughter's grown up so fast..." 

"YMN, where did you say you put my..." I heard Michael's soft voice, then saw him walk in the living room. He stopped talking when he saw me, just stood there like a statue and I immediately blushed like hell. It looked awkward so he cleared his throat "my keys?"
"Oh right! I got distracted by YN when I saw her! I'll go get your keys right away..." my mom left and it was only me, dad and Michael whose eyes were stuck like a magnet on my body. He didn't say anything about the way I looked, just kept staring at me and when our eyes met, he'd quickly look away, pretending he wasn't looking.

I had to admit he looked good too. He was wearing white T-shirt with blue shirt on top and red jacket to keep him warm. I could smell his cologne in the air. Mmmmm.....

 Mmmmm

"Now.." my dad begun "while YMN's gone, I wanna tell you two something. First, YN, absolutely NO BOYS at the party!"
"Dad..." couldn't he have said that when Michael wasn't here??!! He embarrassed me in front of him.
"Don't dad me! Boys like pretty girls like you and I don't like it when you like boys." I noticed Michael was silently smiling  but stopped when he saw me look at him.
"How am I gonna get married with a dad like you?! You'll scare all my boyfriends away!"
"Then that means I'm doing my job right." Michael giggled. "Now, Michael..." he turned to Michael.
"Yes, YFN?"
"Since you're the adult, I entrust my daughter to you. Make sure she stays away from boys and doesn't do stupid things."
"Yes, sir."
"Also, don't let her drink too much alcohol!"
"Anything else dad?" I annoyingly asked.
"I found your keys Michael!" my mom came into the room and gave the keys to Michael.
"Thanks."
"Can we go now? We gotta pick up Jess." I insisted on leaving because I didn't want to hear my parents' embarrassing thoughts anymore.
"Yes, I'm ready." Michael said.