Ch. 17 Jealous

This chapter is a little kinky.

What if Lisa was the werewolf??? What if she came here to revenge Michael for leaving her?? And how did she know about Michael being here? Maybe she traced him using her... her sharp werewolf nose??!!!

Did I just invite the werewolf into my home?

"YN!?? YNNN!? Are you there?"

My body paralyzed in fear.

"YN? Are you okay?"
"Yes.." I replied.
"Tell her to leave!"
"Oh come on, Daniel! She's not the werewolf, she's just a regular woman!" I tried to convince my own self. "Besides, Michael's been living with her for quite some time and if she was a werewolf, I'm sure he would've known!"
"Oh oh! What if they both are werewolves!!? The werewolf family, Michael and Lisa!" I rolled my eyes.
"Alright, I think you should go to bed now and that's what I'll do too!"
"Okay, just don't say I didn't warn you!"
"Goodnight, Daniel!" then I hung up.

The werewolf family. Yeah, right... and I was from the Frankenstein family.

Michael was no werewolf and Lisa was just a spoiled little girl.

It must be the priest! He's the only one left.

I laid in my bed and pulled the blankets over my body. I looked outside of the window to see the full moon appear from behind the clouds. It had started.

The beast had waken up.

My heart was beating fast and I could feel the walls of the room coming closer around me. Something was squeezing my chest so hard and it felt heavy, it made it hard for me to breathe. I started imagining the beast coming inside of my room through the window and jumping on me to tear my body apart and eat my flesh with its big sharp fangs while its nails dug into my arms and chest to prevent me from moving.

I could hear noises coming from downstairs which slowly became stronger until I could clearly spot the source of noises in the corridor. It was coming closer to my room... it sounded as if someone was making steps against the wooden floor. Something was approaching my room.

I sharpened my ears to listen and could now clearly make out the sounds - familiar steps. Steps I had been listening to for quite some time to be able to recognize whom they belonged to.

The door opened slowly and gently. Behind it I saw curls, then Michael appeared. The light of the moon which was not strong since it was hidden behind the clouds, was the only light in my room and casted its beams onto Michael's face to make it look even more beautiful.

His eyes sparkled like the eyes of a cat and were filled with lust. His lips were parted and he was breathing heavily. I looked down at his crotch area to see a huge bulge inside of his pajamas.

I knew what he wanted.

He silently closed the door, locked it and walked over to my bed. I watched him climb between my legs and remove the blankets to reveal my naked body. He looked straight between my wide spread legs and licked his lips, then touched his hard member.

He placed his hands beside my body, so that I was between them and slowly leaned until his moist lips landed on mine. I received his kiss with pleasure and felt him place his body tightly against mine. His hard dick was on my thigh and he was slowly rubbing it up in down, while his skillful tongue examined my mouth. Then I felt his big hands on my bare breasts. He was squeezing me hard yet it felt so good. My nipples ended up between his two long fingers being twisted and squeezed until I felt wetness coming from deep inside of me. I was embarrassed, but I couldn't do anything to stop it flow between my legs.