Ch. 22 Baaaad Kitten

"Come here, kitten."

"What?" I asked, almost whispered

"You've been a baaad kitten..." he said and placed the glass with whiskey on the table, then slowly got up "I've warned you a few times, now haven't I? And what did you do?" he started coming towards me "You ignored me... you made a fool out of me."
"No, I didn-"
"Shut up!" he raised his voice a little "And do you know what your worst action was?" I gulped down a big lump in my throat.
"I.. I.." he was too close to me and I got so nervous! My heart was beating fast and I had started sweating. He was looking straight into my eyes. Those brown, warm eyes were now motionless and cold, so scary to look at, yet intoxicating.
"You put drugs into my drink." he whispered in my face.

WHAT? OMG NO!

"You played with me as if I was your own little toy and drugged me, without even giving a fuck about the consequences." how the hell does he know?!! Oh Lord! This time he was going to tell my parents for sure! But he was supposed to be sleeping deeply and how did he know? He never saw me do it!! And why wouldn't he have told me by now?
"I'm truly sorr-"
"Don't be, 'cause now I'm gonna play with you, kitten." he grabbed a chunk of my hair and curled it around his long index finger. "I'm gonna play reaaal good." I didn't like the tone of his voice, because it had a very sexual hint in it.
"Don't touch me or I'll tell my parents!"
"Alright, let's tell them what they daughter did. And where the hell did you get those drugs from in the first place, YN? Did your little friend who's been constantly staring at my ass help you with it?" how does he know all those things?!
"I.." I tried to speak but I was petrified.
"You don't need to talk tonight, kitten. All you need to do is obey me." then he crushed his lips against mine which made me jump. I placed my hands on his shoulders to try to push him away, but he was too strong! He totally forced his kiss on me, then I felt his hands grab my arms.

I was trying to move, scream, do something, but it was useless. He had me pinned against the wall and locked into his arms.

"Take your clothes off." he commanded with a low voice.
"GO TO HELL!" I yelled as hard as I could, pushed Michael really hard and tried running away, but he grabbed my arm immediately and pulled me back in his arms. He started ripping my clothes off with force and strength. He was pretty fast and good at it, it made me wonder if he had ever done that before to other girls...

What happened to the sweet cousin he was? I wanted that man right now! I needed him so much! This dark side of Michael was scaring me, but...

deep within me, I liked it.

I guessed, I had a dark side too. I wasn't that nice daughter and friend, and I got everyone fooled. But could I fool Michael too?

"NO MICHAEL PLEASE STOP!" he almost got me naked, ripping my clothes off and throwing them to whichever direction. I couldn't allow this to happen between us. We couldn't sleep together... we were siblings dammit! Even the mere thought was a sin!