Ch. 19 Sins

I spent the last two days doing everything I could to avoid Michael.

After what happened between us, I became so embarrassed that I didn't even want to see him! I went as far as to sneak in and out of the house when I had to go to school and return. I even lied to him once I was feeling sick when he came to my room to check on me since he hadn't seen me for such a long time.

But the truth was, I wasn't hiding from him. I was hiding from my own feelings for him.

I was afraid that if I stayed around him for more than one hour, I was going to give in to him, jump in his arms and then in bed to let him take my virginity.

I wanted to jump in bed with my own cousin. I felt so perverted and ashamed of myself, but he was so attractive just like a damn magnet! I didn't even know I could be this way! I always believed I was completely normal! I'd always been a positive person and my friends had always told me that I was good and now...

I couldn't recognize my own self. I looked in the mirror and couldn't recognize the girl staring back at me. She had a dark side... very dark, perverted, dirty side and I didn't know how to control it, but one thing was sure, if Michael didn't leave our house soon, I was going to commit a terrible sin. Maybe even worse than the werewolf's sins.

I tried to forget about my twisted thoughts about fucking my cousin and concentrated on today's mission instead, since it was of a great importance to get to the bottom of the werewolf stuff. As for the mission, it simply included going to the church and talking to the priest. I was so convinced that he was the werewolf, which by the way, hadn't murdered anyone so far! This was unusual for werewolves, right? Or was it preparing something big and saving its strength for it?

No matter what it was, we had to find out who the werewolf was as soon as possible and destroy it.

I finished getting ready and waited for the right moment to sneak out of the house, without Michael noticing me.

I tip toed downstairs and saw him talking on the phone to someone in the kitchen. I knew this was the perfect moment to leave and I didn't wait any longer, but silently walked out of the house and from there, headed straight to the church where I was supposed to meet with YN, Daniel and Mr. Derek. As for the consequences of Michael not finding me home and me sneaking out behind his back, this time I couldn't really worry about that. After all, what could he possibly do to me? He already groped me and touched my womanhood... which I liked. What else was there left to do?

After I arrived at the church, I immediately saw YN and Daniel.

He was still in his wheel chair, but for the past two days, he had made incredible improvements with his health. He was feeling and looking way better than before. His wounds had started to slowly heal and soon, he was going to be back on his feet, just in time for the next full moon!

I greeted them and asked where Mr. Derek was. They told me he was already inside, waiting for us.

We got inside the church and found a few seats. We decided to not sit together but spread around in three different places so that we could look around and listen to what the people of this town that were sitting around us, talked about. If someone was acting suspicious or was talking crazy stuff, we were going to spot that person for sure and check on them as well! That werewolf had no chance against us!

Well... as long as it was in its human form. Therefore, we had to find out who the werewolf was before the next full moon!

Mr. Derek found a place to sit in the back of the left rows. Daniel sat in the front of the left rows, Jess was somewhere in the middle in the back rows and I was sitting towards the exit doors in the right rows. We could easily make eye contact if there was something suspicious. It was perfect.