Ch. 42

This part is longer. Enjoy!

YN's POV

I still couldn't believe that my own best friend teamed up with Daniel, who used to bully us, kidnapped me right after I saved her life, tied me with a rope in Derek's home and got the man I loved involved into this huge mess. Oh and was also planning to kill him tonight.

We were in the forest, waiting for Michael to arrive at precisely 7:30, 10 minutes before the full moon was to appear in the sky. They must have been working together behind my back with that new friend of theirs for they had a trap set for Michael and their every move had been planned out.

Two ropes were hanging from a tree, which were for Michael to tie him down, so that when he transformed into the werewolf, he won't hurt them and they will shoot him with silver bullets, they had prepared in advance, then cut his body into many pieces and burn it to ashes. 

They even had a group of what seemed to be 20 people from the town that they managed to convince that there was a werewolf and that werewolf was Michael. Even the priest's wife was here and she was filled with hatred towards me and the werewolf. Most of those people had lost a loved one to the beast and were now eager to get their revenge. I could understand that, but Michael was the wrong person for that and so was I.

It was almost time for Michael to arrive and I was very nervous. I had to confess to myself that deep within me existed the version of Michael really being the werewolf. That made my blood freeze. But I tried not to think about that and ignore it, put it away from my mind, don't think about it and convince myself that it wasn't true.

Finally I saw Michael appear from the distance! I wanted this to be over with and go home.

"You're in big trouble!" he yelled at what used to be my friends and his eyes were filled with rage. "I will fucking sue you for this! This is a kidnap, do you even realize how much trouble you're in?" no one replied to him "If you hurt YN, I swear I'll make you pay!" Derek made a sign to the men with his hand and they quickly surrounded Michael. "What the hell is the meaning of this?" they caught him, he was fighting, but it was useless for there were so many of them holding him down.

"Don't hurt him! Let him go!" I yelled, but no one would pay attention to me. They tied him up with the ropes, pulled them up so that he would hang off the tree. This was brutal.

"What are you doing!" he yelled, trying to free himself, which was useless. They had made sure he was secure in those ropes. 

"Shut up, you murderer! We know everything about you!" Derek said. "We are here to kill you!"
"What?" Michael exclaimed.
"We know your secret.. and we're gonna kill you, werewolf." Daniel added.
"Oh Lord! Not that shit again! You people are crazy! You're all grow men and believe in things like werewolves? Don't tell me... some ghost told you I was a werewolf?"
"Very funny, Michael, but this won't help you." Daniel said "I want revenge for Chad and tonight I'll finally have it!"
"And I want revenge for my husband!" they all started talking about their beloved ones.

"Everybody get ready! The moon!" that new guy, who seemed to be behind all this, pointed at the sky. I wondered, where did my friends met him?

I looked at it, it was almost full in the sky. This was the very moment of true.

I looked at Michael who was struggling to free himself from the ropes and thought for a moment... what if he turned into the beast any second soon? What if he didn't know he was the beast and was really the beast? What was I going to do then? If he was the beast, I couldn't let them kill him. I loved him no matter what! The moon was almost there and I was desperately trying to remove the ropes off my wrists and attack anyone who was trying to hurt Michael and thank God I managed to do it! I had been with those ropes the whole day, so they got really loose around my wrists.