1

Phil Lester

Of course I was stupid enough to agree with PJ and go to that party. There are going to be so many people triggering my anxiety and I am already anxious enough. As I try to choose between a plaid shirt and a cloud print t-shirt, I hear my phone go off.

"Hey Phil, you still in?"

"Unfortunately yes," I roll my eyes as I hear PJ munching on something carelessly.

"Cool, what you wearing?" It always annoys me how he doesn't use proper grammar. He always misses the "are" or something. He thinks it sounds cool but it's pretty dumb sounding. And of course I will never tell him that because I don't want to hurt his feelings.

"I don't know really, will a shirt be too formal? Should I just go with the tshirt?" I ask him, still unsure about what to wear.

"Idk, man." It is so improper to use slangs while speaking. PJ is annoying the heck out of me today.

"You're very helpful." I sarcastically reply and decide to go for the shirt just in case. I can't be the only one who's wearing a shirt right? There's got to be many other people..or at least one.

"Chill out it is just a party." He drags out the 'y' for dramatic effect. "This is the reason why you should go to parties more and not be the fun police." He immaturely states and I smile at his statement.

"I like staying in, okay? Anyways, could you do me a favour?" I politely ask him just to put in slightly more pressure so that he agrees.

"Sure what's it?"

"Could you please wear a shirt? Please." I linger on the word, and hear him sigh, meaning that I have won.

"Sure, when do you want me to pick you up?" He asks and I hear him crumbling a piece of wrapper.

"Anytime? I am ready right now, so we could just grab a snack or something first?" I suggest.

"Sounds like a plan," he hangs up and I throw my phone on my bed.

After twenty minutes, I am heading downstairs, with my already straight hair straightened just in case, and my contacts pushed in. I've got my phone, and I've locked my room, I've called mum..I think I am ready to go now. I quickly push my feet into my canvas shoes and lock the door as I go out to see PJ impatiently waiting in his car.

"Could you take any longer? Like I know you're gay and stuff but that was longer than girls take to dress up." He huffs in annoyance as I flip my hair, so that it rests in a perfect flick on my forehead.

"Excuse me? That is not very nice of you to say. And I only took about five minutes to come down two flights of stairs." I roll my eyes at him, and put on the seat belt.

"Why do you even live in an apartment. Just buy a bungalow or something," He dumbly suggests, and I look at him with raised eyebrows.

"Coming from a person who still lives with his mum." He nudges me with his elbow, not having a proper comeback and I contently lean back into my seat.

"Are you seriously going to Mcdonalds? You're going to die of cholesterol." I say as he pulls into the drive-thru after five minutes.

"Look, I don't have much money on me, and you haven't got any obviously," he rolls his eyes at me as I pat my pockets. I actually did forget my wallet again.

"So now stop being a kid and tell me what you want?"

"Oh! I heard they've got this new mario kart toys thing? Can you get me a happy meal please?" I say and he lowers his eyes at me. I know he hates whenever I make him buy me a happy meal but you can't really deny that it is the most exciting one to choose from. And I am not eighty years old that I order a BigMac.

"You're like the oldest person ever." I tell him as he orders a BigMac for himself and he just snickers at me telling me how I should be put into childcare.

--
There goes the first chapter! I hope it wasn't too crappy?