23

Phil Lester

"You feeling better now?" PJ asks me, placing his hand against my cheek to check if I am still warm. After what happened between me and Dan, I sure as hell am burning.

"I'm fine," I tell him, pushing his hand away. PJ begins to talk about this new guy in soccer, and how he has been annoying him a lot, but I don't really pay attention to him.

"Looks like she's getting fucked," PJ hoots quietly and I turn around to see what he's looking at. I am a little shocked to see Dan's hands resting on Jessica or Jane or whatever her name is, thighs and he is carelessly flirting with her. What the hell? So he just kisses me, tells me that he misses me, promises "later" and now is flirting with her? How does that even make sense?

I watch as she grabs his hand and tugs him out of the class. Dan looks back for a brief moment and his eyes meet mine, but despite of that he just walks out with her. What was that? Was he just messing around with me all this time? Who does that?

I am beyond irritated, and I try and stop thinking about Dan. Of course he is sleeping with other people. What did I think? That if he kisses me once or twice he will suddenly be a one guy man or whatever that is? I am honestly so stupid. I feel hurt, a lot of hurt but I am trying not to let it seep in. It is my fault after all. How can I expect Dan to not have sexual relations with anyone other than me, when we don't have a label on us?

"What's wrong with you? Your face has gone red," PJ says, and I place my hands on my cheeks. They are burning again, but this time not from shyness or lust, this time it's from anger and embarrassment. Yes I do like Dan but I will not just sleep with him and forget about him. That is not my thing. I need to stop doing this, and the next time he will come onto me, I will tell him off. I can't keep doing this to myself, I am not up for his "one night stands" and he needs to know this.

"Nothing, I am just not feeling well I guess," I feel bad for not telling PJ about what is happening but I don't think there is anything to tell. What will I tell him? That his friend is a horny little creature who just goes around kissing people? No thanks.

"Do you want to go home?" He asks me, and I shake my head a no. As much as I want to go, I can't afford missing classes.

"No, I'm fine," I smile at him and look at the door. The teacher has still not arrived. What is up with the uni teachers? I swear to god everyone is getting on my nerves. I watch as Jenny enters the class, her red lipstick slightly smeared and her clothes have gotten a bit shabby. Dan enters next, his hair looking different than it was before, and his zipper his undone. Real smooth.

He has done it with her.

What a jerk.

--
700 READS WHAT THE FUCK