Chapter 2: The Room

I woke again in a room, but there was light in it this time. I was lying on a small metal bed that had nothing but a plank with a sheet on it. I sit up and wipe my face, I was super sweaty, I felt like I had gone and raised the temperature about 10 degrees in my body.

I try to stand, my legs aren't so weak now, I stand and limp to the door, I pull on it, locked, how did I know. I turn around and look towards the bed, there is a toilet in here and a sink too, this was weird to me. The way I figure it, I wasn't dead, so they must be using me for experimental purposes. What this experiment was I wasn't quite sure yet, but I knew that I was going to find out.

All of a sudden I got really woozy and I collapsed on the floor, the door to the room opened, two guys walked in and dragged me from the comforts of my cozy little plank- bed room. They were dragging me by my arms down a long hallwy, but this hallwaywas not white like most, it was black, except for the floor which was grey. I had no idea where I was being taken but I had a hunch it was somewhere where they were either going to test me or prod a needle into me again. I couldn't even struggle. All I could do was endure getting dragged down a hallway.

We stop, I get dragged to my feet, I'm not so weak now, but I can still barely get my feet to move. A man comes from another room, dragging another guy, except hes not doing so well, he looks rather ill, he looks pale. He looks at me with terror in his eyes. He is really skinny, and acts as though he has been here (wherever here is) for a long long time... he also looks to be around my age.

The guys hauling me along are now following the guys in front of us and we are all headed somewhere important, according to the guys hauling us. We were probably to be experimented with again; the dude in front of me looked like he'd been prodded a few times, like whatever I had been prodded with had really reacted with him... possibly in a negative way, like maybe he was allergic to it. His face was red and covered inmn blood and his eyes looked dark, like there was barely any living thing in there, but he looked scared as we were getting dragged down the hall.