Chapter 8: The Problem

The problem then started as we were sitting in that room, the baby starts crying and she wakes up and stares at me like I had giving her a punch in the face. She looks at the baby and he is crying, then I snuggle him close and he stops crying his head off. He is smiling at me again and then the girl starts smiling at me again and she leans against the wall and falls asleep with her head in her hands.

Suddenly it gets freezing in the room, the baby is shivering against my body and I try to keep him warm by my chest. The problem was that it was way to cold in the room and there was no way for me to keep this baby warm by myself. The other guy looks at me and he is shivering too, we all go over to the girl and huddle up around her and the baby,  trying to get and keep any bit of warmth we can.

The door opens and then there are two men there again. I stand passing the baby to the girl, I run at the men and try to get time for the two people in the room. I get pinned to the wall and the girl gets grabbed and the baby ripped frrom her hands. The lad is standing there and he is being held by the other guy that was trying to hold me as well. Then another guy walks through the door and the girl and baby and taken away.

I get thrown into the corner and I can hear the girl screaming. The baby is walling as well, the door slams and we two boys are stuck in the freezing room alone. We were cold and sketched out. I needed to find a way out of this room; I start to scream and sure enough a man shows up outside the door. I fall to the ground acting as though I've died and I hold in my breath. The guy walks in and the lad in the room with me tells him I just fell to the ground and he thought that I was dead.

I get picked up and carried from the room, the door shuts and I can feel the muscles of the guy carrying me.  He's not exactly little either, he was like a really big buff guy. I felt like a limp noodle as the guy carried me up the hallway. I then lunged into action, I grabbed the guy by the face and drove my fingers into his eyes. He dropped me and I ran back to the room, and grabbed the other lad.

He finally tells me his name is Ben Grizzley and he is 18. We run down the hall, I spot a cut in half 2x4 and I grab it. Ben grabs a pipe he sees leaning agaist the wall and he grabs that and we head to where the screams of the girl and baby are coming from. I was more or less running full tilit ands Ben, well he was watching my back as I burst through fooors and ran down hallways.