Chapter 6: The Sick

As I was dragged back to my room, I was leaving a trail of vomit behind us, I felt horrible, it was like I'd eaten an uncooked meal. I was dragged into my room abd placed onto the plank-bed, and one of the guys stayed with me the rest of the night.

(vomit)"What the hell was in that stuff?" I ask through breaths.

"I don't know, some kind of drug," the guy said in a low tone.

Some kind of drug, more like a poison, a poison to control the mind and body and to force illness upon a person. This had better been worth it, my plan had better been worth it, because this was awful, this sickness was awful, I didn't know how much longer I could take this puking all over myself. I sat up and dragged myself to the sink and wiped off, then I returned to the bed, which was terribible to lay on, but I was so sick I cared not about the comfort, but the laying still was my mission.

"So... you better be ready for the next dose tomorrow," the guy said.

So much for sleeping it off. "Uh huh..." I mumbled. "Oh god the sick!"

" I understand, whether you believe me or not I do," he says as I roll over and stare at the wall.

"Uh huh..." I say again as I try to ignore the awful nauseating feeling in my stomach, but it's no use, I turn and puke again.

I stand right up, pain rolling in my gut, I grab the guy by the collar of his shirt, he looked at me as thoughh he was sketched out. "What the hell was in that SHIT!?!" I yell.

"I can't ... I.... I...." I drop him, I turn again, and fall to my knees. I fall to my back, then he opens the door and drags me out into the hallway and down it.

Where was he taking me, where were we, when was the sick going to end? I felt nauseous. I couldn't move my limbs at all, the only thing I could do was mumble, or think that was odd. I was sick one minute and then I can't move my limbs and I'm being dragged down the hallway by some whoever the hell this guy thinks he is, and to where I have no idea. The hallway is dark, and its all in a dim light, I see another guy being walked the opposite direction, it's the guy that had been in the needle room with me, but he looked much better than me. I try to raise my hand at him, but my limbs are numb.