Chapter 5: New Dosage

We were headed to the room again, I needed my new dosage, of this enhancement serum bullshit.I was already getting sick of this, I wanted to kill him, I had the power to now, that was my plan anyway. I get pushed into the chair agian, strapped in, the guy came over to me and started laughing.

"Did he come willingly this time?" the guy asks. He's in a white doctors coat.

"Yes sir," the guy to my left says.

"Goood.." the doctor guy replied. Lean your head back, relax," he looks at me,

Relax,yeah, I'll get right on that one, please relax while I jab a needle as long as my hand into your neck. Right, relax. I sit back in the chair, they strap me in again, I sit there, I see in my perfieral the other lad, he looks worse now then he was earlier, he has a rash on his face, it's been bleeding too, it gets wiped down by another guy in a doctor coat.

"This guy's not fairing too well to your serum Dr. Watolsky..." the man says. "He's rather ill looking, what shall I do with him?"

"Leave him to me Dr. Figgstein," Dr. Watolsky says.

"Yes sir," the guy replies as he walks over to us passing Dr. W a new needle, but the serum was red this time.

"What's that going to do to me now??" I ask.

"Nothing of your concern boy," Dr. Figgstein says.

"No need to be so  crabby doctor," Dr. W says.

This time the serum was red, there was no doubt about it, this was an enhancement serum, but I was going to be enhanced for good, but he didn't know about that. I layed there as he slowly inserted the needle into my neck, above my adam's apple. It pinched as the serum raced through me, this time I felt rather ill almost instantaniously. It came over me all at once, and I puked all over myself after he removed the needle.

 "Instant sickness...... hmmm.... keep an eye on him boys..." Doc W said as he disposed of the needle.