Chapter 3: The Experiments

The room was dark, I knew there were others in here though, meaning the other guy, our capters and us. I was still being held, I heard the other guy screaming, it wasn't just any scream either, it was a brutal scream of pain and terror. I am forced to sit in a chair and then I am tied to it and my head is tied into a head strap, so now i'm really vulnerable, stuck in a chair. My voice feels strong as I yell and struggle again in the straps.

Two lights come on, one over me, the other over my fellow captivee, we are both in chairs, he was scared, the terror was in his eyes, he knew what was coming, I had no idea until yet again I was prodded in the neck with a giant needle. This time though I never passed out, whatever was in theat needle was now in my veins, racing through them with lightning speed, I could feel it racing through my veins. Then a flash went through my mind, I knew my name. I was Tyler Cooper. Then another thought, but it wasn't just any thought, I felt as though this thought had been planted into my brain.

I know knew how to use a gun, the man showed me an m16, I eyed it knowing what it was before he had a chance to say anything. Another gun, and another, then a grenade.

"M16, 9mm Berretta, AK-74, 7.62 caliber, assault rifle, semtex grenade..." I said rather fast and hoarsely.

"Good, it's working, " the man said. "Another dose in two hours... men take them back to their rooms."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" the other guy screams as the man pokes a needle into him as well. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"HOLD STILLL!" the man says as i am un-strapped and dragged back to my room.