Chapter I

[(Y/n)'s PoV]

I am (Y/n) (L/n).I have a friend named Subaru Kimiyuna.I met her 3 weeks ago in Kumogakure.We transferred here in Konohagakure because of our safety.A war is present in Kumogakure.It is between the Akatsuki and the Forces of Kumogakure.

Me and Subaru had the same schedules so we couldn't get separated from each others.We entered our first classroom which is Mathematics."Hi there you two must be the new transferees here.I am your sensei,Kakashi.Please introduce yourselves."Kakashi requested to us."Hello guys I am Subaru Kimiyuna.Nice to meet you guys I hope we all be friends."she said."What is your character traits?"Kakashi-sensei asked."Friendly."she said with a wide smile."Nickname?" "Uhm,none sensei."she said.Kakashi-sensei looked at me and I took a deep sigh,"I am (Y/n) (L/n).Pleased to meet you."I said in monotone."Character Trait??" "Cold-hearted,sensei."I responded."Nickname?"I sighed "I am known as 'Queen of Cold Hearts'."I said. "The queen?From Kumogakure?" "I will take her heart." "Sasuke isn't interested in her I can get a chance from her!" "Shut up she said that she is a Cold hearted girl." "I'm sure she will be popular in Konoha High." Comments again about me.I am sick if it."Okay you two can take a seat now." "Hai.Kakashi-sensei.".We take a seat at the back.I am seated between Subaru and the 'Uchiha' member.

"Hi.I am Sasuke Uchiha.Goodmorning to you (Y/n) and Subaru."the Uchiha said."Tch,same to you Uchiha."I said coldly."Hn.You know?Trying to be good in others is a good way to have many friends."he said smirking at me."Can you please shut up and I don't need a stupid advice from you.I can do whatever I want and I can say whatever I want to say."I said with my eyebrows twitched."Okay so (Y/n) and Sasuke stop arguing with each other."Kakashi-sensei said.

#/# Time skip #/#
[(Y/n)'s PoV]

The bell rang.I quickly grabbed my things and called Subaru."Hn.Let's eat our lunch together."the Uchiha said.Subaru looked at me and I faced the Uchiha,"Go on eat your own lunch by yourself Uchiha."I said coldly."Hn.You can call me Sasuke you know that (L/n)?"he retorted."Nonesense."I murmured.Finally,we walked out of the room and went to cafeteria.I am finally free from that Uchiha.He is really annoying."Hey (Y/n) let's go to the rooftop.Let's eat our lunch there."she said."Okay,maybe that Uchiha cannot find us there."I said SMILING."Okay just follow me."

We walked up to the rooftop.Luckily,there is no one out there so no one can ruin my lunch."(Y/n) can I ask a question?"Subaru said."Yes you can."I said."Did you enjoyed the movie last night?"she said.

[Sasuke's PoV]

I really hate that (L/n)!Her nickname really fits to her.'The queen of Cold Hearts' hn.I really really hate her hn!"Hey Sasuke are you okay?"a blondie boy asked me."Not really hn."I stated."Because of (Y/n) (L/n),am I right?"he asked."How did you know?"I almost yelled at him."Try to understand each rumor you will hear from your fangirls.Well Sasuke see you later!"Naruto said.Hn!Rumors are so stupid!I walked up to the rooftop.I was about to rotate the doornub when............"Hahahaha the boy slipped in the snow and.....Hahahaha I can't stop laughing Subaru."Am I right?(Y-Y/n) is laughing?Maybe I should peek outside.I peek on the small window.I am right.(Y/n) is laughing and...........smiling.Seeing her like that makes my hearbeat faster.Wh-what is this?Hn.Nevermind.

[(Y/n)'s PoV]
The bell rang.Me and Subaru went to our next subject,Science.We walked up to our classroom.I didn't realize that when I get inside our classroom I am wearing a smile."Uhmm,(Y/n)?"Subaru whispered.I look around and they are staring at me."Stupid jerks.What are you staring at?"I rolled my eyes at them.I took my seat and Subaru take hers.Our sensei in Science just entered the classroom and I start focusing on the lessons.

*/* Time Skip */*
[Subaru's PoV]

"Subaru I will get home."(Y/n) told me."Are you sure?"I asked her again."Yes.I don't want to see that Uchiha's face anymore."she said.I give her the keys."Arigato Subaru-ch-"she was cutted off by Naruto."Subaru-chan!!"he called me."N-Naruto?"I said nervously."Who is that girl?"he said.I see (Y/n)'s right eyebrow raised."Hi there!I am Uzumaki Naruto.Pleased to meet you!"He said cheerfully as he put his hand in front of him to shake hands with (Y/n).Oh my gosh!This is not good.I looked at (Y/n) and........."Hi there!I am (Y/n) (L/n).Pleased to meet you too,Naruto."she said as she doing shake hands with him.She is SMILING again."Let's go to the Gymnasium Subaru and (Y/n)!"Naruto said cheerfully."I'm sorry but I have to go.Pleased to meet you Naruto!"she said while smiling at Naruto."Bye (Y/n)!"Naruto yelled."Let's go practicing Badminton Naruto?"I said."Okay!"He said.

*Guys if you were wondering why Konohagakure Highschool has a Gymnasium,it is because they are in the time like us.They are in the 21st century.I think the 5 gakure's or cities will be called 'Gakure Republic' when they are together as a country.Anyway I hoped you like the story guys!Aishiteru minna!*

BaraHiime
ainzdorado
Kento-kunlover1094